Creative Writing discussion

beta reader > beta requests + applications

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay here we go.

I have not beta read much. I'll start off by saying that. However, I love reading through other's work, making notes and helping to improve. I want to go into editing later, and this is sort of an excersise in practice. I have Berra read for friends. If you're worried about grammar or sentence structure, I'm the person you're looking for.

message 2: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hey. I'm looking for a beta reader for the last chapter of my fic, (Without You) How I Disappear BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED IT. You don't have to have any knowledge of the world to beta read it, just be on the lookout for grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, and tell me if things don't make sense! I'm gonna post the rest of it in its critique thread tonight if you want to read that first.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) | 42 comments I'm looking for someone to read the first chapter of my original, Crown Under Fire, and answer the questions I put down at the end

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) @Gee(Fiera) and @Sonya, I would be more than willing to read through your work!

message 5: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I've already posted mine in its entirety, I need to post a link soon. But thank you.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) | 42 comments Jasmine Dgk Ramos wrote: "@Gee(Fiera) and @Sonya, I would be more than willing to read through your work!"

okay, thanks. Here's the link
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) @Sonya, sorry it's taking me so long to reply! Would you like the answers to your questions posted in that very same thread?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) | 42 comments yes, please