Fantasy dorks discussion

Roleplay > The Summer Ball

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
So this is a little roleplay thread where you can roleplay as yourselves or someone else! Just make sure you kind of introduce what your name is.

I am Queen Aelin Shadowsen of Dread Forest. (I have another group in case most of you are wondering). So this is the palace where it shall take place at. (not mine, cuz my palace is still being built)
description/

This is the ballroom:
description/

Have fun!

message 2: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

Awesome Momi | 83 comments Mod
beautiful:)

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 24 comments Oooohhhh I wanna join!!!!

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 24 comments I can start right??? Oh wait... I'll make a character first *flies away in an instant*

message 5: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

:)lol

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 24 comments You wanna start with me??? I'm so freakin excited for this for some reason:)

message 7: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

i dont know how to role play..am dumb:)
i hav never done it..and D has to explain it to me:)

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 24 comments Well it's easy. You just pretty much create a character and we make the story as we go in turns:)

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 24 comments Character name: Angelique Tuskroot
Characteristics:
Long Dark Hair, Light green eyes, Tall and slim, pointed ears, mischievous grin, one of the Elite from the Fae Court. (Though I take on the alias of just being a Faery of WeirdnessxD) Oh yeah- and I have wings.... They're a mist gold and black;)
What I look like:

Attire:

Shoes/Feet lol:

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 628 comments Mod
I think that I should make a Spring Ball character thread.........

summer I mean

If u need help Momi then ask.... I will try to explain as best as I can!

okay u guys can start roleplaying at any time

message 14: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

help me plzzzzz:)with the role playing:)

okay. So I need to know first. Are you planning on being yourself or someone else?

message 16: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

myself i guess:)drk

okay well let me give u an example (using u...lol)

'walks in through entrance'
"Hello everyone. Sorry that I'm late, but my butler was being annoying."

Just an example. If u need more ideas, go to the party house and look at some of the conversations Barren and I have.

message 18: by Awesome, The Super Cool Mod (new)

do i need to describe myself??i willl be myself,just wanna add a bit cool changes:)

Yeah. Go ahead and put whatever u want. :)

'The Queen enters the room. looks around'
Where is everyone?

'violin and piano start playing'

'shrugs'
Oh well.