weird animal lovers discussion

An odd add on decussion i wanted to make

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Work outs to improve abs, I have them but i want an eight pack any ideas?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

nah i do those already....

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) I don't many others that would work XDDD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

How about butterfly kicks for yeah and the windshield workout

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 99 comments What about....................................uhhhhh...............Ooo BENCH PRESS WITH A HUMAN! HEAVY! *looks around* Yeah? Eh? Eh?

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) How do you do those?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Butterfly kicks you have to put your hands under your butt and you pick your chest up and your legs up and you flutter your legs..... the windshield you take a pole (( i do a 30 pound poll)) and you stick it straight in front of you and put your legs straight in front of you up in the air and you move your legs the opposite way your arms go

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

BarrenVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BarrenVonBoom wrote: "What about....................................uhhhhh...............Ooo BENCH PRESS WITH A HUMAN! HEAVY! *looks around* Yeah? Eh? Eh?"
i already bench press 115ish

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Ill have to try those

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler ~Homer~ //Batman-Owls-Indiana Jones// wrote: "Ill have to try those"

please do they gave me a six pack

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

eh look at TY-Tys arms now thats strong *winks*

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 99 comments Ty-Ty? *Laughs* No thanks. I have even bigger muscles than him. *Laughs again*,

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah thats his nickname barren and you do that means you are stronger then me??

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 99 comments No way. Tyler is nowhere near even as strong as you. But I'm stronger than him. And Shorter. Not but a ton but yeah.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

oh okay!! makes sense now.... what do you think Tyler??

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Why is he off!!!!! and why not afraid your wrong Barren???

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 99 comments Because he is off! Playing guitar! And no I'm not afraid I'm wrong. I know I'm right but Tyler likes to try and defend himself even though he is wrong.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

What and he didnt tell me *pouts* im hurt,

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Emily wrote: "What and he didnt tell me *pouts* im hurt,"

I just had to go for a minute

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) BarrenVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BarrenVonBoom wrote: "Oooh this sounds interesting."

Moron

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) BarrenVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BarrenVonBoom wrote: "No way. Tyler is nowhere near even as strong as you. But I'm stronger than him. And Shorter. Not but a ton but yeah."

I say you are very wrong

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

*tears up* still hurt and upset

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Emily wrote: "*tears up* still hurt and upset"

*hugs tightly* I just had to go for a moment Sorry :'(

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i was driving

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 99 comments Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Makes sense!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Emily wrote: "i was driving"

Oh *hugs* I thought you were mad at me

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

It does and never Tyler your to sweet

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Barren imma come after you soon!!! Guns and all

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Emily wrote: "It does and never Tyler your to sweet"

<3<3

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 99 comments WHAT DID I DO? I WAS JUST SAYIN IT'S SWEET!

What happened In PM? I'm intrigued. *Taps chin*

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) Emily wrote: "Barren imma come after you soon!!! Guns and all"

I'm going to help XDD

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

<3 ;)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

nothing much just chat!!!!

BaronVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BaronVonBoom | 99 comments Uh huh. *Crosses arms* Like that chat chat, like you chatted with me? I have a feeling.....not. :D

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) BarrenVonBoom~If you love something: Let it go. If it comes back to you: Its yours. If it doesn't: It never was~BarrenVonBoom wrote: "Uh huh. *Crosses arms* Like that chat chat, like you chatted with me? I have a feeling.....not. :D"

Zip the lips

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

uggles!!!

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) So how long do suggest for the Flutter kicks

« previous 1