Runes discussion

New York > Loki's apartment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 268 (268 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) .

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments ((is this an open or has somebody already called rping here?))

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((I have a plan. Loki will be playing Loki here, having just returned from saving Ana and Thor will bring Athalia here for protection))

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments ((okay))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry about that. Trying to finish my book report and I hate book report!)

Loki carried Ana inside his apartment. It had been a very stressful day for Loki from all the fightings to save his soulmate. He gently set her on his bed.

message 6: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana was fast asleep. At least she was sleeping semi peacefully.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki smiled, seeing how peaceful Ana look in her sleep. He didn't leave her sight.

message 8: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana woke up a few hours later after having hard a nightmare

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki's deep dark secret was now revealing his other side. The ones that were locked deep inside and kept away from others and now he's using them for Ana.

Loki was alerted and concerned. "Ana, are you alright?" Loki asked worriedly.

message 10: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana looked frightened and she was shaking. She brought her knees to her chest, not talking

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know what's it's like to wake up from nightmares..." Loki said, his voice trailing off. "I, too, experienced them..."

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana had tears in her eyes, her face buried in her knees, but she was listening

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now, you don't have to tell me what's about. I'm...I'm trying to comfort you." Loki said.

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana was about to say something when there was a knock'

Thor had knocked on Loki's apartment door after appearing with Athalia outside

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know that knock anywhere and he better not make a dent in my door or break anything." Loki muttered, quietly storming out from his room and opened the front door. He made sure that his door didn't have a dent.

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Brother, I have a simple request" Thor said

message 17: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia stood outside the door and sighed, looking around nervously.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was making rules in his mind for Thor on what NOT to do in HIS apartment.

"And what is that, brother?" Loki asked.

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Lady Athalia needs somewhere safe to stay. Would it be to much to ask if we could stay?" Thor asked

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2016 12:02PM) (new)

"No. It wouldn't be too much. You two can stay in the guest room. And, Thor, please do me a favor. Don't break anything in my apartment! That means: no throwing tables over, no smashing glasses, don't eat like a wild beast, and please refrain yourself from screaming for more when you can ask nicely! Is that clear?" Loki replied, throwing his rules.

(POOR THOR!)

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor was quiet for a minute. "Very well"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you and please come in." Loki said, moving so that Thor and Athalia could come in.

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor allowed Athalia to walk in first

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia walked into the apartment cautiously. "Why am I here again?" She asked.

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It is safe here" Thor said

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia rolled her eyes. "I get that but I don't know why you want to protect me so much."

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "It is because of the rune on your arm" Thor said

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia frowned in confusion and looked at the mark. "You mean my birthmark?" She asked.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Yes, except it is not a normal birthmark" Thor said

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia frowned and looked at the rune. "What is it then?" She asked in confusion.

message 31: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "A symbol of a dormant bond between god and soulmate" Thor said

message 32: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia's eyes widened in shock. "God and WHAT!? Look, I think you may have the wrong girl!" Athalia said, backing away from him.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I highly doubt that" Thor said

message 34: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia frowned and backed away. "I-I hardly know you." She said, afraid.

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor sighed. "Then I will tell you about myself"

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia frowned and sat down slowly and held her head. "This is too much too fast. I feel like my head is spinning." She groaned.

message 37: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor wasn't quite sure how to help her

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki noticed her symbol. 'Another soulmate for another rune.' Loki thought.

message 39: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana hadn't really moved. she'd only moved to try And get warmer since she was freezing

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki ran to his room, sensing Ana freezing, and turned off the Air Conditioner.

message 41: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana smiled slightly, warming up a bit but nothing was helping much

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

As much as his body hated the heat, Loki plugged in the space heater and put it next to her and turned it on.

message 43: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana smiled, enjoying the heat. her Phoenix fire had drained to hardly anything. she needed the heat.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki felt very bad for her. Seeing her suffer from the cold. Which, that meant, he'll have to risk his FrostGiant side getting too hot in temperature.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana fell back asleep, smiling, enjoying the warmth

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki smiled and sat down, away from the space heater.

message 47: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia stood up and walked around, looking around the apartment.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor thought carefully

Ana slept well

message 49: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 107 comments Athalia frowned at how hot it was and opened a window to let some of the heat out. She then sat down beside Thor quietly. "So... what now?" She asked softly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was tempted to turn on the AC, but he didn't dare to wake up Ana.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6