What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > girl works for the famous actor as a replacement for her mother because she is pregnant and all about how she falls in love with the star

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jilly (new)

Jilly | 3 comments Cannot remember the name of the book where the girl works for the famous actor as a replacement for her mother because she is pregnant and all about how she falls in love with the star plz help

message 2: by Dina (last edited Jun 10, 2016 08:29AM) (new)

Dina | 51 comments This sounds a lot like Breathe by Abbi Glines

message 3: by Ivory (new)

Ivory | 2 comments What is the name of the book where the girls boyfriend is in jail and she asks the twin brother to move in with him. I didn't finish it but I got to the part where she saw him at a club and got in his car to ask if he can help.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 10, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Jilly, please add plot details to your topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

What year did you read this book?

Ivory, please start a new thread/topic for your book. Otherwise, it gets confusing talking about two different books. Thanks.

message 5: by Ivory (new)

Ivory | 2 comments Kris, How do I do that?

message 6: by Kris (last edited Jun 10, 2016 03:13PM) (new)

Kris | 36583 comments Mod
Ivory, thanks for asking. The link doesn't stand out on the group's homepage - https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Beside "Discussion Board", click "topics: all | new | unread". Best to add a detailed description (without spoilers) of your book in the Topic box.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Jilly, are you still looking for this or did you find it?