it's personal discussion

Journals Archived > ғlawleѕѕ? noт. ғearleѕѕ? nope. ғιgнтer? alwayѕ

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Then Ben realized he wasn't meant to be with her best friend. He was meant to be with her. He was the only one who could save her from that darkness. To pull her back out into the the light. Ben never knew the feelings she had for him, until one day when she confessed it to him. Ben was shocked to learn of these feelings but knew he harbored the same for her deep down. With great joy in his heart he told her he felt the same for her. Ben had always loved Eva, and now he could be with her. He pulled her out of the darkness and held her in the light, now able to see the beauty that was being coved by the shadows. She means the world to him and he hopes she never forgets that.

I love you Eva. Forever and always.

Ben

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments YESSSSSSSSSSSS MELANIE MARTINEZ!!!! I'm actually wearing a Melanie Martinez t-shirt rn XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

*sniffs and sobs* I MISS LOLIE SO MUCH! *bawls*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs tightly*

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments ∂ινιиιтуღ ~ι ¢αи'т ρυт му нєαят σи нσℓ∂~ wrote: "I've never been one...to step out of my comfort zone.."

Same here

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments evangalina ~ behind this soft exterior lies a warrior wrote: "She keeps thinking one day I'll stop wearing vintage band tees and become a preppy barbie doll like she was in high school"

But band tees are awesome

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments I only have 3 band tees tho well 2 of them are bands tees the other one is a Melanie Martinez t-shirt

message 15: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments hey evan :)

message 16: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments whats up?

message 17: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) | 10482 comments true XD

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 25522 comments evangalina ~ behind this soft exterior lies a warrior wrote: "The Who, Weezer, Radiohead, Backstreet Boys, U2, Blur, Blink-182, The Offspring, Bon Jovi, etc."

AYYY BLINK-182, apparently according to Blink-182's twitter, I'm following them and the lead singer on Twitter, they were in Dallas last night or the night before, O_O I MISSED THEM