Challenge Corner discussion

Memory of Romance
This topic is about Memory of Romance
Books For Review > Memory of Romance by Beth Durkee->OPEN

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Beth Durkee is offering copies of her new book Memory of Romance in exchange for honest reviews. It is the second in a series of autobiographical stories. You can also receive a copy of the first book, Memory of Miracles, if you desire. If you're interested in receiving a copy please sign up below and let me know if you would like copies of one or both of the stories, the format you would like, and an email address (or message me your email, if you prefer).

Formats Available: Mobi or Epub

The Blurb
An inspirational, true story of love and heavenly guidance.

Following the miracles that saved my young life, I graduated high school and continued to my university studies. That is where I met Tracy. She loved lost causes and set me up to steal the affections of her gentleman friend, as much a lost cause as I. I dated him for almost a year before I entered a drawing on a whim and won a month’s free membership to an expensive dating club.
I did not expect to win the drawing but I did. Because the man I wanted to marry encouraged me to accept my prize, I claimed the award and began dating other men. But all I really wanted was for him to realize that he loved me too much to risk letting me go.

I got what I wanted and more. I did not plan on another man also falling in love with me. Let me tell you how the Lord used a series of unlikely “accidents” to guide me through my choice of a lifetime.

Participants

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 466 comments I'd like a copy of the first book please! :) A mobi copy, my email is addlepatesandbooknerds@gmail.com

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I'll get the info to the author!

Edward Davies | 31 comments I'll take them both, Courtney. You know my email...

message 5: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yes. I meant to have them both sent. I also have a couple others I'll get sent your way. :)

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Victoria and Edward, have you guys received this yet?

Edward Davies | 31 comments I have

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks!

message 9: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments This is still open for read and review.