Books&coffee club discussion

Who's Who?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

Anjitha (gayleyo) | 16 comments Mod
Welcome new members! please introduce yourselves here. Those members who haven't introduced themselves, please do so

message 2: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

Ok, I will start it off.
I am Ranjana, I am a middle grade student. I love reading and some of my favourites include The harry Potter series, The Anne of green gables series, Agatha Christie and The scarlett pimpernel. I like YA,Fantasies,science fiction and many more. I am looking forward to group discussions in this group. One of my favourite groups includes the Kindred Spirits group. Its is run by Wendy Darling and Katie and has many friendly members.

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith (literaryogini) | 1 comments Hi Ranjana. Thanks for starting this group! I'm a 26 year old yoga teacher in Texas. I love reading, also, along with doing yoga, of course, and I recently started learning kickboxing.

I'm also part of the Kindred Spirits group, though I'm afraid I haven't kept up with any of their group reads. I saw that they were reading Emily of New Moon recently and that one has been on my list for years, so maybe it's time to check it out. Have you read any books by L.M. Montgomery besides the Anne series?

message 4: by Apoorva (last edited Jun 12, 2016 07:12AM) (new)

Apoorva | 2 comments Hello! I am Apoorva. I just completed my third year of Engineering and now I'm enjoying vacations. I love reading all genres of books but some of my fav genres are fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction. I'm reading and also trying to learn guitar (it's pretty hard). I'd love to discuss books and I'm looking forward to it. Enjoy!

message 5: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

HI Faith. I havent been online for two days. No I haven't read any book of LM Montgomery beasides Anne of green gables. Why dont you check out the ideas and suggestions thread? I have posted a read along scheduled for August. Hi Apoorva. Its great that you are learning guitar. Youtoo can check out the new read along on August. Also, please note that the group is now open to everyone. So please invite more members as, "The more the merrier!" :)

message 6: by Elsa (last edited Jul 19, 2016 11:04AM) (new)

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) Hay guys, I came across your group because a few of my friends and I are starting to read Little Women, and I saw that you guys are already started reading it and will be discussing it in August. Great timing.

I live in Oklahoma? (anyone from here)
I'm a 43 years old
Love to read most all genera's
I'm a Sheriff Deputy
Been married to my sweetheart for over 25 yrs
Have two kids, Son (25 yr) and a daughter (21 yr)
and I have 3 grandkids.
Love my life!!
Just need to finish my dream, law school.

and I love Books and Coffee great name!!

message 7: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

Hi elsa. Welcome to our group. I am glad u like the name of this club. I am really sorry I didnt respond to this earlier. I was keeping busy and hadn't come online for a long pperiod. ANyways, welcome to the group!

message 8: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (last edited Nov 16, 2016 06:22AM) (new)

hi guys. I request all the new members who haven't introduced themselves to please do so as soon as possible. We would all like to get to know you better! :)