Flash Fiction discussion

The Best Small Fictions 2016
This topic is about The Best Small Fictions 2016
15 views
My review of The Best Small Fictions 2016

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kenny Chaffin (kennychaffin) | 133 comments My review of The Best Small Fictions 2016 is posted here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

It will be released in early Sept.


message 2: by Tara (last edited Jun 10, 2016 06:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara (goodreadscomtara_lynn_masih) | 32 comments Kenny wrote: "My review of The Best Small Fictions 2016 is posted here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

It will be released in early Sept."


Thank you so much!


Kenny Chaffin (kennychaffin) | 133 comments any idea when this will be available on Amazon? I keep looking for it, but still not available. :(


Tara (goodreadscomtara_lynn_masih) | 32 comments Kenny wrote: "any idea when this will be available on Amazon? I keep looking for it, but still not available. :("

I keep looking for it too. Should have appeared by now. In any case, won't release till September, so hopefully by August it will be available for preorder. I'll keep you posted...thanks for caring!


Kenny Chaffin (kennychaffin) | 133 comments Tara wrote: "Kenny wrote: "any idea when this will be available on Amazon? I keep looking for it, but still not available. :("

I keep looking for it too. Should have appeared by now. In any case, won't release..."


Thanks!


back to top