Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death Weapon Meister Academy > History class (Emilia/Anthony)

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito looks up from where he has since rested his head on his mother's shoulder, eyes wide as he takes the room in. "Down, please?" he asks softly, wanting to explore.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito leaps away from Emilia and laughs joyously as he runs around the room, crawling under the large desks, poking at cabinets, and playing with a pen he findz on the floor.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito squeals excitedly as he crawls under the desks and then pops up on the other side. "Mama, Mama, look, look!" he cheers. He jumps up and down where he stands. "I'm real tall, Mama! I'm real tall!"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito giggles joyously and runs around ths room, pretending to be an airplane.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito skips up to Anthony, and stops right in front of him. "Daddy, I'm a plane! Look, look!" He runs around the room again, holding his arms out and making engine noises.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito squeals in delight and cheers with excitement when he brought up into the air. "Higher, higher!" he squeals

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Do you have a student or something that could walk in? I kinda want my witch/warlock person to disguise themselves as a student)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I don't have anyone except my witch/warlock...)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Actually, I will have a character up by the end of today, hopefully. I will post them when they are done and we'll continue after I make them and add them in.)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I made the student, if you wouldn't mind accepting her? I am also working on two teachers ;> )

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Sweet, thanks!)

Izumi walks toward her teachers' classroom, almost leaking nervous energy. She was told that Emilia would be able to help her with her anxiety around males, but when she walks into the room all she sees is a problem. Her entire body freezes up when she sees a small boy in a fluffy bunny suit with his father. Turn around! Turn around and leave! Swallowing her thoughts in one harsh gulp, she lowers her head and looks over at Emilia. "E-excuse me? Sh-Shinigami-s-sama told me that y-you would h-help me with my...my anxiety?" she squeaks.

One look at the girl has Kaito giving her his full attention. His big blue eyes are entranced as he watches the beautiful girl speak. Prettyyyyyyy, he thinks, a light blush lighting his already pink cheeks. "Daddy, I wanna say hi," he tells Anthony, not looking away from the girl.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito giggles when he is carried over to where the pretty girl is. However, she flinches away when they get close, which causes the sweet child to frown. Around any other new person, he would be extremely shy and hide behind one or even both of his parents; why he feels different with the girl, he doesn't know. When he hears Emilia speak, he glances at her and then back at the girl. "Izuuu...mi? Izumi. Izumi-sama! I'm Kaito!" he says with a huge smile.

Izumi flinches away when the only two males in the room get close to her, though she smiles a small smile hearing the child speak. "Nice to meet you, Kai-chan," she says in her soft, gentle voice. She looks over at Emilia and offers up the same smile. "Shinigami-sama said that you could help me with my anxiety?" Suddenly the little boy speaks up again, causing her to flinch a bit; "Mama, what's 'anxiety'?" he asks.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito pouts when his mother doesn't answer the question, only doing so more when they are practically asked to leave. "I-I wanna stay, Mama! W-with Mama and Izumi-sama!" he cries, tears welling up in his eyes. He is not one to ever throw a fit, so this is extremely unexpected -- not to mention that he almost never refuses ice cream or chocolate, not unless he's sick. "Please?" he adds, tears still in his eyes. "I pretty please wanna stay! D-Daddy can go and g-get ice cream and ch-chocolate and then come back!" He smiles a small smile in hopes that his negotiation will work.

Izumi nods in response to Emilia only to yelp when Kaito begins shouting. I don't want to take him away from his mother.... She frowns as the boy shouts, then offering Emilia a small smile. "I-it'll be okay if they st-stay... It is male related, b-but wouldn't it be better f-for me to be exposed to them? I..I've already done the mental stuff times and times over..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito almost cheers in victory, but before he knows it, he is being held up in front of Izumi. With the tears gone from his beautiful eyes, he smiles a huge smile up at the girl. He giggles with excitement reaching for her. She seems hesitant and scared, but he simply keeps reaching for her. "I don't bite," he says, giggling after.

Izumi flinches away from Kaito is suddenly offered up to her, her nerves fried. He looks harmless, at least... And he seems very sweet..., she thinks apprehensively. "I-I'm sure..," she whispers, reaching out and taking the child from his mother's arms. Her eyes snap shut instantly until she feels Kaito gently playing with her hair; when she does, her eyes slowly peek open. She smiles when she finds him focused on making a braid in her hair. "W-would you mind if I k-kept him around to practice?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "That is really all I meant. Sorry for the confusion," Izumi quickly says, smiling a nervous smile. "Thank you... I just think that he will be easier to get used to."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Izumi thanks her, smiling nervously down at Kaito, who is mumbling about his onesies while continuing to braid her hair.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Um... It's a bit awkward to ask, but... Do you possibly have any advice on parents? You are one yourself, but...but mine don't really care about me... Is there any way I might be able to change that?" Izumi asks, eyes sad.

Kaito pouts when he realizes that Izumi isn't listening to him but then frowns when he sees her sad face. He smiles brightly and pokes either end of her mouth, pushing the corners up to make her smile. He bursts out giggling when he sees how odd her face looks, pulling his hands away as he laughs.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Izumi frowns and then nods, sighing softly. "Thank you. I think I'll just leave now," she says. She gently sets Kaito down, though he grabs the him of her blazer tightly. "I'll come visit you a bit later, okay, Kai-chan?" She smiles and places her hand on the top of his head. Before he can even let go though, Edogawa Rampo, another teacher at the school, walks into the room. "Emilia, Anthony, the boy changed. Lord Death has him in his office, but he might get out. Keep Izumi-chan and Kai-chan in here and lock the door," Rampo orders before leaving.

(It is common knowledge to the teachers that Akuma is half kishin. He transformed and is being held in Death's office.)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito frowns when he is suddenly picked up, frowning at the newfound sense of urgency in the room. "Mama, what is it? I'm scared, what is it, what is it?" he cries, tears welling up in his eyes.

Izumi glances around at everyone and then gently rests her hand on Kaito's back. "I'm sure we'll all be fine, Kai-chan. Don't worry."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito, obviously not understanding the situation, tries to change it into something he can understand; that much is obvious by the way he furrows his brows and stares at Emilia's shoulder for a minute or two. Once he looks back up, he smiles a small, cautious smile. "Like hide'n'seek, Mama? Are we playing hide'n'seek?" he asks, smile becoming a bit larger.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito's eyes brighten and he giggles, nodding excitedly. "Yay! Oh—shhhh! Hiding," he tells himself, clapping silently. He holds onto his mother and looks around the room, then pointing toward the back corner near one of the windows. "There, Mama! That place is dark, no one'll find us," he says.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito pouts at Emilia and shakes his head. "No. Mama too," he demands softly. "Please? Mama and Daddy and Izumi-sama! We all have to hide, right?" A panicked note fills his voice at the end of his question, making it obvious that he knows that them hiding in the room is something more than just a game. "P-please, Mama." Tears begin to well up in his eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito rests his head on Emilia's shoulder, his small body trembling slightly. "Mama, I'm really scared...," he whispers, voice low and just for her. "Is a bad kishin gonna hurt us? Daddy said kishins are bad..." He looks up at Emilia with those glassy eyes of his.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Lol, I kind of needed someone to tell me 'everything is going to be okay')

Kaito looks up at his mother for a little while longer before resting his head down on her shoulder once more. Everything will be fine. Mama says so, so it's true.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Izumi sighs softly and then smiles up at Emilia, sitting down in the corner where Kai had wanted to go. "Why don't we play a game? To pass the time while we're on 'lockdown'?" she asks. Her smile brightens when Kaito peeks down at her. "Like what?" The question makes her giggle, seeing as it is shyly huffed out. "Like a card game. Do you know how to play Go-Fish?" He is silent for a moment but then nods in response.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Poor young Kaito's small hands tremble as he holds the cards, but he refrains from leaping toward either one of his parents. Izumi tries her best to get him more interested in the game, and he cracks a smile once, but it is painfully obvious how scared he is. "M-Mama, do you wanna p-play?" he asks, looking at her over his shoulder with a glint of desperation in his eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "G-Go-Fish, Mama," Kaito says softly, forcing a small smile. He pulls his hands away from hers and climbs into her lap, his back against her chest. Showing her his cards, he then smiles a bit more naturally. Mama is warm. Mama and Daddy. "Daddy? Could we get chocolate ice cream after? I...I wanna go home when we can... Please?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito swallows dryly and then nods, turning back to his cards and to Izumi. "D-do you have a Q?" he asks. Izumi smiles at him but shakes her head and says, "Go-Fish." He pouts and grabs a card from the pile in-between them.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito nods, but finds himself giving that card away to Izumi when she asks. "Booo," he mumbles, sighing softly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito is just about to when someone opens the classroom door. There stands a man unfamiliar to him, but is actually another nameless teacher. "All clear," is all the man says before leaving the room and shuting the door after him. Kai looks up at his mother, eyes confused. "Mama, does this mean that hide-and-seek is over? Can we go get chocolate ice cream, now?" As he speaks, his tone and eyes become more excited.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito smiles a huge smile, laughing happily. "Can Izumi-sama come too, Mama?" he asks, still grinning up at his mother.

Izumi laughs softly and shakes her head. "Oh, sweetie, I've actually got to leave. Go have fun with your parents, alright?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito frowns back at Izumi before nodding and cheering. "Choco-laaate! Choco-late ice crrrrreaaaaam!!!" he sings, skipping alongside his mother and father.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito continues skipping ahead while his mother and father speak, giggling happily as he does so. "C'mon, Mama, Daddy! We gotta go get iccccceeeee creeeeeaaaaaammmmmm!"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito stops skipping and walks backward until he bumps into his mother's legs. He giggles happily and then runs around Anthony. "Daddy! Daddy, I'll race you!" he says, now in front of him and grinning deviously.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito giggles and gets ready to race when Anthony is pulled away. Without needing to be asked, he pouts confusedly up at Emilia. "M-Mama, why can't me and Daddy race? I wanna real bad, Mama! You...you can get yourself extra ice cream, and I promise I'll only ask for a little bit!"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito cheers and then gets in what he calls his 'running position'. It is really just him crouching but leaned forward, close to the ground with his legs coiled and ready to launch. "On three!" he exclaims, holding up three fingers for emphasis. "One— I GET A HEAD START!" With that, he starts sprinting as fast as his little legs can carry him, which happens to be pretty fast.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "I win, I win, I win!" Kaito cheers when he reaches what he has marked as the finish line. It is not too far from his parents, being that he becomes extremely anxious when removed from them, but it is far enough that he has to speak up for them to hear him. "Mama, Mama, did you see? Daddy, you lost soooo bad! Daddy didn't even run!" he giggles as he trots unevenly back toward them.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito snuggles into his mother's familiar arms and then looks over at his father and begins giggling. "Was I that fast, Mama?" he asks her excitedly, looking back at her with his hyper eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito grins widely and then cheers. "Mama, Mama, can I show you again? I'll run even faster!"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Daddy, race me for reals this time! Pleeeeease? Pretty please, Daddy?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito grins and shakes his head. "Nope! One, two, THREE!!!" he shouts quickly and loudly and before Anthony has time to prepare, he is sprinting away on his short legs.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito runs as hard as he can, then chanting that he won when he stops at an invisible marker that is supposedly the finish line. "I win! H-hah!" he says, out of breath and a bit light headed. "M...M-Mama, I don't feel good..." The boy suddenly sways toward the ground, the color gone from his face.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "My head...dizzy," Kaito mumbles, eyes drooping. "I don' feel goose..." Tears well up in his eyes, and both parents know it is because he absolutely despises being sick. "My thumpy-thing h-hurts..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I did mean to put goose. And thumpy-thing is his heart.)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito flinches af his mother's touch and nods quickly. "L-like I hit i-it...on our...t-t-table, Mama...," he whimpers. With him being so short, he often hits his head on the corner of the table, which would be why he is refering to that. "M-Mama, it hurts..." The tears bsgin running down his cheeks and he clutches at his father's shirt, clamping his eyes shut as he cries weakly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "M—ama..," Kaito whimpers. "I don't feel good..." His vision suddenly goes black, his tiny body limp and heart beat erratic.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (To the house!)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I posted there. XD)