ABC Book Review Podcast discussion

Bellweather Rhapsody
This topic is about Bellweather Rhapsody
Interview with Kate Racculia

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cari | 51 comments Hey everyone! We have a new podcast (well, it's just me) with author Kate Racculia. We had so much fun - I hope you like it!

message 2: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Walsh (patrickjwalsh) | 1 comments Okay, so I joined your Goodreads Group with no idea that it would allow me to virtually 'hang out' with librarians! If I was prone to envy anyone, librarians would be very near the top of my list, even in these days of the ever-rising eBook and the (seemingly) ever-diminishing dusty old paper treasure… I have had so many cool moments browsing through libraries on my own (always trying to be very quiet!), but listening to your podcast is like getting a guided tour through the shelves. Thanks for sharing your amazingly broad knowledge of (and love for) such a wide array of books!

Cari | 51 comments Patrick wrote: "Okay, so I joined your Goodreads Group with no idea that it would allow me to virtually 'hang out' with librarians! If I was prone to envy anyone, librarians would be very near the top of my list, ..."

Thanks, Patrick! We don't get to post as much as we used to, but there are archives at www.abcbookreview.com. :-) I'm sure we'll have a new one up sometime this summer, at least.

message 4: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth Hatch | 44 comments Mod
Thanks Patrick! I love our group and getting to hear from listeners! I miss just walking through the shelves. I need to remind myself to do that more.