1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ & cнυυya

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Hey! c: I have some ideas. I was thinking maybe a angsty romance at the moment, but doesn't entirely have to revolve around romance.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments I have some similar ideas, but some are different plotlines if you want me to post them? ^^

message 3: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jun 14, 2016 10:41AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments
[Hey, sorry for the delayed response. But below are some, of them if your interested in. ^^]

Amnesia
Muse A is in high school alongside Muse B. Both early to late teens. They were the best of friends and everyone saw it around school. They were the rebellious bunch. He helped her out with changing hair colors, clothing styles, to even piercings. She was the one who equaled him out with his almost zany personality.

A few months down the ground...closer to the end of sophomore year they were getting, into arguments left and right. Only deciding to text each other when it was either necessary, or when one wanted to do it because they had nothing better to do. Well it was only a few weeks still getting closer to the end of sophomore year that, Muse A got into a car accident with another one of her closest friends besides Muse B. She survived. Her friend died instantly. It sounds like a scene straight out of a Hollywood script; being that her friend was driving and texting yet A told her not to, then her friend wasn't paying attention to crash into another person's car and they end up on the side of the road, A got lucky with only amnesia and maybe at max some minor scrapes and bruises.

For what Muse B only knew that A's parents told him that she was in a car accident and is in the hospital. Asking the nurses left and right, "Where is she? Are you sure she is alright?" Almost twenty questions literally. He visited her left and right till she was ready to leave, and recover at home but still be able to go to school. That my friend is when things started to change for the worst.

Muse B started to become popular. He put his bad boy attitude along with the clothes on the rack to get some friends. Even a girlfriend who would be pretty yet hot. He was starting to become a jock. While Muse A was still stuck in the corner being the person, with still pierced ears and hair changing 24/7. Luckily she got some new friends. But this is when you start to question everything. Was he a true friend? Was he ever a friend? Will things ever be the same?

Show Me Your Scars
Muse A is a paramedic. One night they are called to a house after a domestic disturbance call. Muse B is lying on the carpet in the living room in need of medical assistance.

Muse A does what they can for Muse B and when they arrive at the hospital feels unable to just leave them there alone.

Muse B’s recover takes some time and every single day when Muse A is not on shift they come to the hospital room to visit Muse B and help them however they can. They bring flowers and books, TV shows, board games, sneak in the food that Muse B likes.
The two become good friends over that time and those feelings grow for MuseA they begin to fall in love with Muse B.

The night before Muse B is to be released the above exchange happens and Muse B kisses Muse A. Are the feelings reciprocated? Can Muse B open up about it all and let Muse A help them heal more than just their physical scars?

Kids In Love
“And we were just kids in love. The summer was full of mistakes we wouldn’t learn from. The first kiss stole the breath from my lips, why did the last one tear us apart.”

Muse a and muse b have always been best friends. The kind of easy, comfortable best friends that don’t come along too often. While muse a is from a wealthy family with a habit against rebelling against their parents, muse b is from a lower income household, single mother who is surrounded by drugs, violence, and all that’s in between. All they have ever dreamed of was getting out of their town, and start over someplace, bigger, brighter, and better.
Since the start of high school they have only had one plan. The moment they graduate from their god forsaken school, they were going to leave, go wherever they could. A road trip that would end when they found somewhere that felt like home. Pooling together their grad money for gas for muse a’s jeep (a guilt present from their absent father), and a map, it was finally time. They wanted to visit everything and anything. From the Chelsea Hotel in New York, to the rumored hemp festival in Arizona. A museum of all Victorian dollhouses, strippers in vegas. Anything that held their interest for more than a second.

But this trip is about more than just travelling, it’s about the journey. Over an incident during brunch in New York, and that drug crazed night in Jersey, and maybe one or two times getting lost on the way to North Carolina, there is something there. Cheap motel rooms make for a good place to warm your body with another. Muse a had never been interested in being tied down, muse b hasn’t been the same since their epic break up at the end of senior year. But now it’s just the two of them against the world, and who is better to fall in love with than your best friend? Holding hands while getting lost in the corn maze that is Nebraska, and steamy make out sessions in the car that has become their home.

But these American roads has broken more than a few people, and the nomadic life can’t coddle a relationship. Somewhere over the halfway line, it gets harder and the roads get rockier. The nights get colder, and their limbs stop touching. Vegas brings out the worst in them. Drinks thrown, insults tossed, and a little history gets thrown up. Can they make it to the end destination of California with their heads and hearts still in tact? Or will the back roads of the west tear them apart?

As they travel back to the town that holds one of their best memories, they start to reveal secrets they have kept from each other all these years.

Every Time
“It was three am when you woke me up. We jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go. Just to get away. We talked about our lives until the sun came up. And now i’m thinking about how I wish I could go back.”

Sophomore year of high school, muse a and muse b were best friends. They did everything together. On a day that seemed like it would be too mundane to handle, they decided to skip school. They drove until they found a town about two hours away. They spent the day talking about everything, deep and shallow. They skinny dipped in the river. They ate ice cream for lunch and walked out on their bill.

But things change. Muse a became captain of the soccer team, focusing on sports and academics. Muse b fell into the stoner crowd. Their days became a drug and alcohol fueled daze. Soon they barely even acknowledged each other. But muse b never really got over the crush they harbored on muse a since those first few years of high school.

Now muse b is in over their head. After their so called ‘best friend’ convinces them to get a front on some drugs from a sketchy guy downtown, their 'best friend’ takes off with the drugs. Muse b now has a week to somehow find the money to pay the dealer back. So in true muse b fashion, they can’t think of anything to do but run.
And this is how muse b shows up on muse a’s doorstep at three am, begging them to go back to that town with them. Muse b just wants one day to forget how much of a fuck up they became and go back to a simpler time. Muse a is hesitant at first, after all, it had been so long since they had more than a 'hello’ with muse b. But the pressures of getting a Soccer scholarship is weighing on them hard, and a mini vacation sounds nice.

Car breaks down, stranding them in the town for a few days. But how long can muse b run from their problems, and how long can they lie to muse a?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Did you want to do doubles for both of them?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Whichever works best. I'm okay with either, but if it makes a difference singles would be good..so we could do one, rp in here and make another?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments I hope you don't mind a change of plans, but would it be alright if we just stayed with one plot, plus singles for now? It's not that doubles aren't great just with juggling a lot per say; whether it being college, job, group, whichever is kind of hard. Maybe when things, slow down a lot we can do doubles indefinitely! If that's alright with you?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Thank you. :) We could go with the last plot for now and then when things do slow down, doubles indefinitely for Amnesia.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments How I thought it out was Muse A is the guy and Muse B was the girl and maybe Muse A has, another friend he confided in. Being on the soccer team his role was 2nd, to the captain while Muse B had a friend who was similar to her; but all four of them hangout constantly. If I made any sense?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Exactly. ^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments I'll play Muse A's friend and the Muse B if it's alright?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments Mhm. I'm thinking of mine being short since it's easier.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 344 comments

▪Daniel Levi Visser
▪Dani or Levi works
▪ Sixteen | 16
▪Co-Captain of the Soccer Team
-Friend to Muse A

▪ Avery Mia Turner
▪Avery, Ava, or Mia works
▪ Sixteen | 16
▪ Muse B
-part of the stoner group
-smokes & drinks anything that comes her way