Harry Potter discussion

Hogwarts > Slytherin Common Room

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod

message 2: by Night (new)

Night | 39 comments Lorelei had always believed that Gryffindors had anger issues. Though, she thought, if Angel hadn't lost her temper so quickly, she would have made a good Slytherin. They were all about pride, about true power. It should only be held in the hands of those who knew what to do about it. She could see that Angel had too much potential, but her arrogant behavior suggested that such power would need to be reigned in quickly. Angel was too quick to explode, and that made Lorelei wary. She needed to make sure the girl wasn't a threat to her success, or else, friend or no friend, the girl had to be taken down. It was the way she had been taught to live, and by now, it was too late to change her ways, especially for some haughty Gryffindor related to Dumbledore.

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod

@night, lol. do you have some plot here you want to discuss?))

message 4: by Night (new)

Night | 39 comments ((haha, maybe...))

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod

@night, lol. well spit it out already lol ;P))

message 6: by Night (new)

Night | 39 comments ((Lorelei can't fight the fact that since she's Slytherin, she can't help but care more about power. She definitely wants to stay the best, and if Angel is getting in the way, that's bad for her))

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod
Lol. Sounds dangerous. How do you propose She finds herself rising above Angel?))

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod
Lol. Sounds dangerous. How do you propose She finds herself rising above Angel?))

message 9: by Night (new)

Night | 39 comments ((I think so. I want Lorelei to seem like that since her character is supposed to feel useless, because her family has so many people she has to be better than, who all outshine her, and her family cares more for power than her own needs))

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod
(( You have not specifically told me HOW she will be going about this. Truthfully, thats all I need to know right now. I dont mind drama, gossip, scandal, lies, violence, betrayl, tretchery. Etc all is open ))

message 11: by Night (new)

Night | 39 comments ((Lorelei is going to be careful about this. She'll want to befriend Angel, make alliances, and scope out the threat. If there is none, she'll use things to her advantage. If things go bad, Lorelei has established good connections with the students, since she does help out a lot. If Angel does anything, Angel might face the mischief of many students, and Lorelei might start some trouble for Angel. I can't judge her though, she's very unconfident in her self-worthiness, so she does the only thing she can, and that's to make sure that at least she isn't the worst))

message 12: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod
Great to hear! How should I proceed to use Angel seeing as your character remains in slytherin wing right now?))

message 13: by Night (new)

Night | 39 comments ((They could share a class? Stir up some negative emotions from Lorelei? Let them meet and be allies? Encounter a mean girl and stand up against her?))

message 14: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 126 comments Mod
Who encounter mean girl? ))