Historical Mystery Lovers discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin L (new)

Benjamin L | 50 comments Anyone in the group using Litsy? I think I found it a couple months ago via Book Riot. Anyway I need more good people to follow there to make heads or tails of it. I'm benjclark over there but I haven't posted a whole lot yet.

message 2: by Nick (new)

Nick | 66 comments Interesting... haven't heard of that one, how is it different from here?

message 3: by Benjamin L (new)

Benjamin L | 50 comments More streamlined and 'meme'able I guess. Closer to Instagram than GR. At least that's how it looks to me. That's why I need more good historical mystery folks to follow, so I can kinda figure out if I like it or not. It does seem like Instagram or GR or even Tumblr all work to the same end. [shrug]

message 4: by Nick (new)

Nick | 66 comments Looks like there's no web or android interface, iOS only, so i'm out ;)

message 5: by Veronica (last edited Jun 10, 2016 08:04AM) (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 691 comments Android user here so that counts me out too. I did create an account at booklikes a couple of years ago but then never used it.

message 6: by Portia (new)

Portia | 32 comments Benjamin L wrote: "More streamlined and 'meme'able I guess. Closer to Instagram than GR. At least that's how it looks to me. That's why I need more good historical mystery folks to follow, so I can kinda figure out i..."

Instagram, which is owned by FB as it turns out, has started using the FB algorithm. My panda picks are getting way more hits because they are offered to people instead of what those people's friends are sequentially posting. Conversely, I follow a cat with lymphoma and I have to search for it bec the algorithm won't post unhappy things.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) I have an account...but I find it a bit awkward to use...it's GR meets instagram - I already those and use often. You aren't missing much, imo.

message 8: by Benjamin L (new)

Benjamin L | 50 comments Thanks everyone.

Portia, good to know. Also, what is a Panda Pick? I think I need a link --

What's your username Kris? I'll follow you!