Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Add covers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10668 comments It looks like that are sources we can't use. We can use Amazon, libraries, author and publisher websites, and a scan/photo of your own copy.

message 3: by Corina (new)

Corina Rueda Borrero (corinarb) | 25 comments Renske wrote: "It looks like that are sources we can't use. We can use Amazon, libraries, author and publisher websites, and a scan/photo of your own copy."

How can I show you my copy of the book?

Also, there's the problem that the most part of this books are from panamanian authors and they are not in Amazon or in any other website.

message 4: by free (new)

free (frdn) | 5171 comments Corina wrote: "How can I show you my copy of the book?

Also, there's the problem that the most part of this books are from panamanian authors and they are not in Amazon or in any other website. "

if you have those books, you can scan the cover and put them in your profile so any librarian can add those for you...

message 5: by Corina (new)

Corina Rueda Borrero (corinarb) | 25 comments I don't find the option to scan the books.

The other thing is that the most part of this books I'd added them, and in the particular case of one the name is bad written.

Have you check the previous information that I gave?

Thank you,

message 6: by free (last edited Jun 20, 2016 10:37PM) (new)

free (frdn) | 5171 comments fixed title for #2 (also fixed truncated ISBN)

you have to scan or take photo of the cover, than upload those image in your profile (under your profile picture, click "more photos > Add More Photos")

message 8: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments #7: Cover added (from Amazon).