Gore and More discussion

Free or Cheap eBooks > Sharing Books on Kindle

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth McKinley | 677 comments Mod
One of the nice features about Kindle is that many books are able to be shared. So if there is a book on Kindle that you'd like to borrow from someone, this is where you put the request. Also, if you have books that you're willing to share, feel free to post them as well. (Obviously, authors this is not the place hawk your book).

message 2: by Char (new)

Char I have so many lendable books there's on way I could list them all here. I do have a lendable Kindle book shelf, but it's not up to date.

I will keep an eye out here if people post when they're looking for something, and if I have it I will pop in and say so. :)

message 3: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth McKinley | 677 comments Mod
Perfect, Char!

message 4: by Kandice (new)

Kandice I have a Nook and also have a ton of lendable books. If anyone has a Nook and wants something, I'm happy to share.

message 5: by Vicki Willis (new)

Vicki Willis I have a kindle as well, but I don't know how to find out if a book is leanable or not?
Do you have to check the amazon page of every single book??
Are most books leanable?

message 6: by Char (new)

Char Vicki wrote: "I have a kindle as well, but I don't know how to find out if a book is leanable or not?
Do you have to check the amazon page of every single book??
Are most books leanable?"

It's up to the publisher if the book can be loaned or not. It's also only allowed if both parties are in the U.S.