LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Debates > Disney or Dreamworks?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mina (new)

Mina | 220 comments Disney

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 313 comments I prefer Dreamworks, they aren't afraid to push the boundaries, and step outside of things. I still love Disney, but I'd say Dreamworks.

message 3: by sara (new)

sara (hazysunsets) I like both lolll

message 4: by Greta (new)

Greta Travis (MizzRight) | 25 comments Disney!

message 5: by Liam (new)

Liam Definitely Dreamworks. They're more original and more inventive, and have better plots and characters overall.

message 6: by Umer (new)

Umer Karim | 1 comments Both are unique in their own ways, but to me, the stories that are told in Disney movies are better but the way Dreamworks showcases its movies is on another level.

message 7: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) Dream works. I mean the story, animations, the characters. I feel Disney just..... Had a princess fall in love with a man she saw once and loves cuz he's hot or sings. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE Disney. And they are improving on the love thing (MALEFICENT!!)

message 8: by Lara (new)

Lara (gurlwhowrites) | 70 comments Do I have to pick!?!? It's like comparing apples and oranges! But tbh Disney has made more well done movies over all, and if it's Disney you know it has to be good. However, while dream works has had flops, it's also made some of my favourites. So again... Apples and oranges.

message 9: by IndianSummer (new)

IndianSummer (loveatfirstsight) | 1 comments YOU GOTT'A BE PULLING ON MY LEG! Disney gave us our childhood!

message 10: by Liam (new)

Liam Dreamworks still gave us better films xP

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ I adore both but I've got to say Disney it just gives this magical feeling to you when you watch them and the animation is always top notch whether hand drawn or 3-D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

DISNEY!

Seema ♥Nerdgirl♥ (brotherlyloveisbeautiful) | 69 comments I like both, but I'm more into Disney. Love their 3-D animation.

message 14: by natalia (new)

natalia | 94 comments Can't betray my childhood, DISNEY!

message 15: by Max (new)

Max Dreamworks... and Disney. Ugh, that is not a fair question.

message 16: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Helton (kshelton2011) | 7 comments I think I'll have to go with Disney. While Dreamworks has some great movies, it's just that Disney went with me throughout my childhood (:

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (oddandbookish) | 6 comments Disney hands down. Dreamwork's can't compete with what Disney has put out.

message 18: by ElsaMakotoRenge (new)

ElsaMakotoRenge (mantaicysnowflake) | 4 comments Definitely Disney. Quite frankly I don’t care for a lot of the Dreamworks movies I’ve seen, although I love the HTTYD movies.:)

Erin O'Connor {If The Review Fits} | 89 comments I like Disney, but I do enjoy some of the DreamWorks films.

message 20: by fabby (new)

fabby | 307 comments DreamWorks

message 21: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Disney. Anything Disney is amazing. You can not change my mind. I am one of the biggest Disney World Fans ever. (Well I think so) (Hint my username)

message 22: by Amber (last edited Mar 06, 2019 11:29AM) (new)

Amber Martingale | 3840 comments Whichever studio I'm watching at the movie house. I rarely go to the movie house as I can't afford tix.