♥ Young Adult and New Adult Readers ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
R2Rs CLOSED > Different by Alycia Linwood --> 20 LEFT

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (last edited May 08, 2014 12:25PM) (new)

Chelsea (chelc13) | 1467 comments Mod
Different (Tainted Elements, #1) by Alycia Linwood Alycia Linwood

Anyone who is interested in reviewing this book for Alycia Linwood, please post your email and the format you want. Thanks! And remember to post that you received the book free from the author for an honest review.

Amount of Copies: 20
Format of Copies: mobi, epub, or pdf
Timeframe: 4 weeks

Synopsis~
Eighteen-year-old Moira, an air elemental, never thought that waking up with an unusual blue fire on her arm would turn her life upside down. Determined to figure out why she has an element she shouldn’t have, her parents take her to a secluded island to keep her safe from anyone who might want to experiment on her. There she meets Noah, a boy who seems to know a lot about her elements. As he introduces her to a group of a new kind of elementals who are more powerful than anyone could have imagined, she doesn’t know if she can trust them, especially because the group’s leader, Jaiden, has an extremely dangerous ability. But when her parents get kidnapped by a mysterious man, she has no choice but to turn to Noah and Jaiden for help.

Participants:

message 2: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Linwood (alycia_linwood) | 2 comments Lynxe wrote: "umm I was wondering if I could have a kindle edition? if not can I have a ePub?? amazingphillipa@gmail.com"

Sent you a copy. :)

message 3: by Ella (new)

Ella | 10 comments Hi I would live to read and review this book my email is rya1010@icloud.com in mobi format please! Thanks!

message 4: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Linwood (alycia_linwood) | 2 comments Ella wrote: "Hi I would live to read and review this book my email is rya1010@icloud.com in mobi format please! Thanks! "

Sent! :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

♥ Young Adult and New Adult Readers ♥

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Different (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alycia Linwood (other topics)