Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

Following Orders: The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House Lawyer
This topic is about Following Orders
MYSTERIOUS DEATHS > Vince Foster -- Committed Suicide or Was Murdered?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dov (new)

Dov Ivry | 45 comments If anyone is interested in the Vince Foster murder, my new book will free on Kindle June l3.

Vince Foster And The Hildabeast

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GT3PSC6

I give the guts of it in a 300-word summary here.

https://sites.google.com/site/2inimeg...

Bill Clinton did it.

message 2: by Dov (new)

Dov Ivry | 45 comments I have now done a follow-up linking the Foster and Judge Vance murders via Freeh, who is currently Clinton's lawyer in the Epstein child sex case.

The book will be free on Kindle July 4.

ORGY, PORGY, PUDDIN' 'N' PIE. BILL CLINTON WAS THERE-- ME OH MY!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HS8ET8U#...

message 3: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11355 comments Dov wrote: "who is currently Clinton's lawyer in the Epstein child sex case...."

What about Trump? You think he was there too?

message 4: by Dov (new)

Dov Ivry | 45 comments I cover that in the book. No. His character is governed by seeing his brother drink himself to death. He is not dissolute.

message 5: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11355 comments Dov wrote: "I cover that in the book. No. His character is governed by seeing his brother drink himself to death. He is not dissolute."

So because his brother was an alcoholic we can be sure Trump is not a pedophile or rapist?

message 6: by Dov (new)

Dov Ivry | 45 comments You are using false logic here. The case involves people who have been identified as associating with Epstein at his home in Palm Beach, or in the Virgin Islands, or on his 727. Trump is not among them. Trump is like anyone else. All you know is what he hasn't been charged with. You have the case of Sir Clement Freud in the UK. Grandson of Sigmund, MP, rector of universities,TV personality. It was only after he died at age 85 that women who he had victimized when they were children spoke up. No one would have dreamed that was possible.

message 7: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11355 comments Dov wrote: "You are using false logic here. The case involves people who have been identified as associating with Epstein at his home in Palm Beach, or in the Virgin Islands, or on his 727. Trump is not among ..."

I have no opinion as haven't researched the matter
- that's why I asked for your opinion. So not using any logic, just wanted to know if you think Trump could have been involved along the lines of the child the media are reporting on today who has filed a rape case against Trump. Also, I was trying to figure out why you think Trump having an alcoholic brother is related to this issue.

message 8: by Dov (new)

Dov Ivry | 45 comments There is a case of some woman suing Trump with all kinds of outrageous accusations. It seems to be a scam. If it were true he is finished. This supposedly happened 23 years ago. He is a rich man like Michael Jackson. Where has she been?

Because of his brother, Trump does not drink, does not smoke, does not touch drugs. He simply is in control of himself all the time. The kitchen staff at Epstein's said when he did come over and they are neighbors in Palm Beach, he always ate with them.

Epstein fooled everyone. He was the toast of scientists around the world because he befriended them and could talk on any subject and also was generous in his support of their projects. His investment client was Wexler, who owns Victoria Secret lingerie company. This is a guy who opened a store in 1963 on a borrowed $5,000 and now is worth $7.8 billion. Epstein was hobnobbing with Clinton, Prince Andrew -- those guys were taking advantage of his services -- but all the high and mighty on earth, until a 14-year-old girl's parents went to the police.

message 9: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11355 comments Requiem for the Suicided: Vince Foster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKQ59...