Vanished- An Advanced Roleplay discussion

communications > Request an RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ | 250 comments Mod
Post here if you are looking for someone to rp with, no collaboration required.

I've got both Adeline Starling and Emmett Newman open if anyone is interest!

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments I have Marie Leroy, Ember Brown, and Alex available. they are all up in approved characters.

message 4: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I've just got Eliot! He's all approved and ready to go.

Megan, did you want to try rping Della and Alex? see where it goes?

And Gee, did you have any specific ideas with eliot?

message 6: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hmm. Honestly, no. If you have any, feel free to throw them at me!

All I have is Emmett, and I don't have much of a plan with him except that he is a family man and a father figure for Della, an upstanding member of the Valley :)

message 8: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Well, Eliot's a shy kid who loves books and doesn't love people.

hmm, I don't know how to swing that at the moment. maybe Megan has a character open that would be a better fit?

message 10: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Maybe. I plan to start working on my next one tomorrow! I'm in too many groups, lol

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments snow, sorry for the lacking responses. I'm on my phone right now.

I would love to set Alex and Della up. if you want to post an opener somewhere I can respond before I go to bed tonight.

That would be awesome! Hope you don't get too overwhelmed!

No worries Megan! That sounds great! Any particular place you would prefer?

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments maybe the green house. fella likes plants, and Alex could be scoping out ingredients for his cooking.

Cool! I'll post in a bit. Be for warned, it might be a bit short cause its just a starting post, but I'll try to beef it up!

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments no problem. I don't mind shorter posts.

the_guiding_light | 61 comments Mod
Samuel Fletcher is ready to go!

Rowan Hart is also open

message 20: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Eliot is open it anyone's up for it...

Hey Gee! Want to try something with Elliot and Sam?

message 22: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Sure!

I was thinking of starting in the library, would that be okay? It seems like a pretty natural place for Elliot, and I'm thinking that Sam is looking for some ideas of what to do around the Valley.

message 24: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Sure, that works just fine!

Alright! I'll have something posted soon :)

message 26: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay!

Alright, posted! That took a lot longer than I thought it would, I'm so sorry!

message 28: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) It's okay! I ended up taking a nap

message 29: by Isis (new)

Isis Anyone want to RP? My character, Charlotte, could really use a friend or romantic interest.

message 30: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Anyone want to roleplay? Got Jordan open

Would either of you be interested in doing something with Rowan? I'm totally open to ideas!

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis I would! I'm up for anything really. Any ideas floating around? I can come up with something when I get home if I need to too.

message 33: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Either of you on?

Hey Isis! I was thinking something in the kitchens might be fun, but Rowan can be found pretty much anywhere.

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis Sure totally! Whenever you're on next, do you want to start something up? I can follow suit.

message 36: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Anyone on at all?

Hey Isis, just posted a starter. Sorry it's a bit short.

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Anyone on?

message 39: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Anyone on?

Do you have any ideas in mind, Deaths?

message 41: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Not really, I just would like to actually roleplay with my character?

If you come up with a basic premise, I'll rp with you, posting when I can. I have Adeline and Emmett.

message 43: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Maybe my character could be teaching her more about the caves, maybe trying to get her to be a little more bold as well as teaching her the ways around the caves, does this sound okay?

That would be fine! I know you sign off kinda soon, and I'm heading out to work in a little bit, so if you can make a starting post in one of the cave threads, I'll post sometime later.

message 45: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Okay, cool

Yup! So I'm heading to bed now, so if you wanna post somewhere, I'll find it in the morning and reply.

message 48: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I have Eliot and Sage

[ ᴊ ᴏ ʜ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ] "ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ; ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀs" (acciokeyboard) | 30 comments Maybe Eliot? I only have Kell at the moment and he's a lil kid haha

message 50: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hmm. Eliot might be better for interacting with a kid, lol

« previous 1