What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Warrior's Gift
This topic is about The Warrior's Gift
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance about a virgin warrior is who apart of a cult and a woman who is sacrificed to them [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments I read this novel as an ebook in like 2012, but I'm pretty sure it was written in the 90's. The plot of the book went something like this:

A girl is sacrificed by her village to a cult who protects the region. She is given to a warrior as a reward for winning a battle. They are both virgins but she knows more about sex than him, because he was born\raised inside the cult. They are given a short period of time together to have a sex (a week or so). Then the heroine is supposed to be passed along to other warriors, but the hero has fallen in love with her and demands that she stays with him.

Eventually the heroine convinces the hero that they should overthrow the leaders of the cult and be free. The hero then convinces other men of the cult to become apart of the uprising.

They kill the leaders of the cult and become free men, and make there own village.

Other random bits: The heroine isn't the only woman there, there are more sex slaves and I believe they work in the kitchen when they aren't being passed around

The heroine gets into a confrontation with one of the leaders of the cult in a hallway, I think he slaps her, or comes at her sexually.

I can't really remember anything else about the novel, not even the character names. Please help if you can.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33236 comments Mod
Annie, what's the location/country and time period?

message 3: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments I'm sorry about that late reply, I hadn't realized anyone commented.

I believe the location was England and the time period I don't really know but a historical romance site is telling me 410-1066 the Anglo-Saxon period?

message 4: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments Bump :)

message 5: by Aislinn (new)

Aislinn | 17 comments Maybe one of the books on this list? http://allaboutromance.com/virginal-h...

Unicorn Vengeance?

message 6: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments No. None of those are the book I remember but thank you for trying!

message 7: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments Bump

I just recently read "untouched " by Anna Campbell and the plot was similar to the novel that I'm looking for but no dice :(

message 8: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments Bump. Still looking :)

message 9: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments Bump

message 10: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments Bump once again.

message 11: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4129 comments The Warrior's Gift by Bonnie Dee seems like possibility?

message 12: by Nic (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nic (nicstick) | 9 comments Ayshe wrote: "The Warrior's Gift by Bonnie Dee seems like possibility?"

Yes! That's it. Thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unicorn Vengeance (other topics)
The Warrior's Gift (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bonnie Dee (other topics)