Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Book/Author/Series/Genre > Help!!! Title of a romance book Ive been searching for years T.T

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 5 comments Hi,
I really need help everyone! I've been having sleepless nights Google-ing and thinking non stop for a book I didn't buy years ago.. Wanted save money at that time and now I regret totally! I remember the plot though I browsed abit.. It goes something like this:
A man want to produce a heir for his kingdom, he selected a female suitable for the task. He doesn't really bother about love, just about the kingdom . The girl hates him and refuses to produce a heir for him nor marry him. Some things happened along the way in the series then when she managed to run away in a carriage and realise he is in trouble she went back to help him . She realized she love him and he too fall in love with her.. So they end up together..

Anyone know the book title? Or maybe know the author?
I remember faintly at the bottom of the book cover there is a line saying "knights series collection " or something.... Not sure. But it's part of a series of collections of the same genre written by the same author but it is not a continued series like vol 1,2,3 . Each is just one story of its own... please help... I really really am gonna pull out my hair soon.. I'm so sad and frustrated T.T will really appreciate any help!

message 2: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19156 comments I'm sorry, I can't help - doesn't sound familiar to me. Good luck though!

message 3: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 6792 comments I'm drawing a complete blank too...sorry! I hope someone else can help.

message 4: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 19340 comments Nope. I'm afraid I can't help either. Is it historical or contemporary? That may help someone who is thinking on it...

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 5 comments Hi! It is historical. Appreciate all who want to help! Thanks so much! ^^ im still trying to search for it in web.... to no avail T.T my memory.... Why didn't I remember the title! *frustration *

message 6: by Becky (new)

Becky (fibrobabe) | 1392 comments I found this series that all say "A Knight's Series Novel Book X" at the bottom of the cover. But none of the blurbs sound like your description. Here's the first book in the series:

A Knight's Vengeance

message 7: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 19340 comments Becky wrote: "I found this series that all say "A Knight's Series Novel Book X" at the bottom of the cover. But none of the blurbs sound like your description. Here's the first book in the series:

[book:A Knigh..."

Nice work Becky! Maybe there's an outside chance... ;)

message 8: by Cher (last edited Jun 10, 2016 12:10AM) (new)

Cher | 57 comments Jessica wrote: "Hi! It is historical. Appreciate all who want to help! Thanks so much! ^^ im still trying to search for it in web.... to no avail T.T my memory.... Why didn't I remember the title! *frustration *"

Hi Jessica, I may have read something along that line but I can't recall reading anything in knight series. However, the storyline sounds so much like Harlequin Presents trope. Harlequin normally has some sort of miniseries, maybe that's where you saw "knight series collection". So, just a tip, maybe you want to check harlequin presents or harlequin historical and just sort the date based on whenever you saw the book.
Here is the link:
http://www.harlequin.com/store.html?c...
And this may be what you are looking for Bride for a Knight Bride for a Knight (The Knights' Prizes #2) by Margaret Moore

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 5 comments Oooooo thanks all, I will start reading those books you all recommended . Hahas .I'm sure one day I will remember the title of the book I'm looking for... Hopefully..... ;)

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 5 comments Cher wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Hi! It is historical. Appreciate all who want to help! Thanks so much! ^^ im still trying to search for it in web.... to no avail T.T my memory.... Why didn't I remember the title! ..."

Hi! Okies ty so much! Will check it out!

message 11: by Jessica (last edited Sep 02, 2016 08:55AM) (new)

Jessica | 5 comments Becky wrote: "I found this series that all say "A Knight's Series Novel Book X" at the bottom of the cover. But none of the blurbs sound like your description. Here's the first book in the series:

[book:A Knigh..."

Looks cool too! Will check it out xD ty^^

message 12: by Sonya (new)

Sonya (cowgirl6565) | 26 comments Check with your local librarian. They usually can tell you what book it is & I think they have a special program on computer that they can type in what you do know to see if it matches anything.