Beta Reader Group discussion

Siren (Siren, #1)
This topic is about Siren
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Fans of dark and VERY twisted.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie Roberts (jaimiekinks) | 15 comments I'm seeking a beta for my latest dark novel Siren. This is not for the faint-hearted, though, so please read the warning first before responding.

Siren is a story centred around a young lady called Scarlet Valentine. She has serious "Daddy issues," but you will certainly see why when you read flashbacks of her past. She's mixed up with a man called Reid who helps her get revenge against her family who turned a blind eye to her abuse. I'm not going to lie, it's seriously twisted. I won't go into detail as I don't want to spoil it for anyone. There is some light in the book, but only parts. You will also see where I mean, but again I won't elaborate.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will forward on a rough draft direct to your Kindle.

Many thanks, and have a great day!

Jaimie.

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Davies (bethanydavies) | 6 comments Jaimie wrote: "I'm seeking a beta for my latest dark novel Siren. This is not for the faint-hearted, though, so please read the warning first before responding.

Siren is a story centred around a young lady calle..."

I'm interested, but unfortunately I don't have a kindle!

message 3: by Lana (new)

Lana (lanalucy) | 14 comments It sounds intriguing to me. You can forward a mobi to me lana dot baker at gmail dot com. I can load it to my tablet from there. Please be sure to give me a deadline if you want one.