Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > How do we refresh book stats now?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bryn (new)

Bryn Greenwood (bryngreenwood) | 5 comments Now that the refresh stats link isn't an option, how do we fix instances where a book's stats are out of whack over the course of several days? Many thanks.

message 2: by Krazykiwi (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments I guess you ask us. (Sorry, librarians are not privy to changes made to author dashboards - only you can see your dashboard).

Assuming you meant the book in the header, I've refreshed that for you.

message 3: by Bryn (new)

Bryn Greenwood (bryngreenwood) | 5 comments Thank you so much! I just wasn't sure what to think when my stats don't match. In fact they still don't, so I'm not sure how long it takes for the refresh to work. Either way, much appreciated.

message 4: by Krazykiwi (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments I'm not sure either (on this end it just says they're queued and will take a few minutes). The book pages are generally cached, and a day or two behind new reviews, but hopefully after the refresh things will be looking more or less right.

message 5: by David (new)

David Ahern (davidahern) | 16 comments I don't mean to hijack, but the original post suggests the refresh stats link been removed - has it? I can never find the thing anyway, but for info, the reference to the link is still in 'help.'

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13730 comments David wrote: "I don't mean to hijack, but the original post suggests the refresh stats link been removed - has it?

As Krazykiwi already said in comment #2, librarians can't see an author's dashboard and are not made aware of changes to it, so a better place to ask would be the Author Feedback Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...