LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Random > Euro 2016 France!!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liam (new)

Liam Okay, I might be the only person who really cares about Euro, but who's going to win? Discuss!!!

I'm getting on Germany. *sighs* they're just too good.

Favourite for title: Germany
Dark Horse: Sweden
Will under achieve: Belgium
Won't won but will surprise: Poland and Austria
Will totally fail: Hungary
Hope wins: Iceland

So.... yeah :) hopefully my predictions are good. They normally are xD I picked the Pittsburgh Penguins for the Stanley Cup before the playoffs, and the same situation for NBA, when I picked Golden State. So I've been accurate so far this year!!!

Anyway..... discuss!!!

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ I care too as a soccer fan and I'll discuss!!

Germany is the best and you're probably right with your predication there. I'm so mad Netherlands didn't qualify though they're my go to team. Currently I don't actually have any ideas about who'll be 'dark horse' or 'under achiever' so I'll have to think about that. I'm just so sad Netherlands aren't in it so I guess I'll be rooting for France (since I'm French) and Turkey (cause I really like Turkey) :) I need to study up on my European teams cause currently all I've been thinking of is the Copa America...

message 3: by Liam (new)

Liam I know :( I can't believe Holland didn't make it, but lost to the Czech Republic, Iceland and Turkey -_- and Bosnia didn't make it either.... wow. Sucks. Oh, I'm also rooting for Albania, cuz they're newbies xD

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ I Always root for the underdogs in my heart cause it's just fun to see an underdog win. They're fans are always SO HAPPY to and it's fun to watch them cry for joy. That's why today I was rooting for Haiti against Brazil in the Copa. If they would have won I would've cried XD I actually didn't know Netherlands didn't make it dang it!!! And they're usually so good :'( I also will root for England cause I have an English friend that plays soccer that just visited me and he'll probably be watching so I'll root with him :)
I'm still disappointed about Netherlands...

message 5: by Liam (new)

Liam France 2-1 Romania
Switzerland 1-0 Albania

message 6: by Liam (new)

Liam Iceland draws with Portugal :D

Reyna~I've gotta be on my own~ XD so happy

message 8: by Amira (new)

Amira | 17 comments Spain coz we are neighbors :)