Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

Fun Stuff > Amy's Summer plan

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Jun 08, 2016 10:08PM) (new)

Amyiw | 1082 comments Mod
I'm making this my to go place to plan my reading for the summer. Instead of my normal monthly plan, I'm doing June, July, and August because travel plans and summer trips usually either slow down my reading or postings.

from previous months' Starter plans
Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8) by G.A. Aiken , Masks (Cassandra Palmer, #4.3) by Karen Chance , Grave Phantoms (Roaring Twenties, #3) by Jenn Bennett , Rocked by Love (Gargoyles, #4) by Christine Warren , Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer , Wedding Bells, Magic Spells (Raine Benares, #7) by Lisa Shearin , Wild Card (Raine Benares, #0.5) by Lisa Shearin , Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell, #1) by Jenn Bennett Stroke of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #13.5) by Lara Adrian

New Releases For June
White Tiger (Shifters Unbound, #8) by Jennifer Ashley Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling, #15) by Nalini Singh Big Vamp on Campus (Half-Moon Hollow, #5.5) by Molly Harper Z (Demonica, #11.7) by Larissa Ione Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14) by Lara Adrian The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld, #12) by Gena Showalter Divine Descendant (Nikki Glass #4) by Jenna Black

message 2: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Sep 28, 2016 08:57PM) (new)

Amyiw | 1082 comments Mod
I totally forget to update this starter. Since summer is over I'll say I didn't do badly, just not like my norm. Summer was a slow reading time for me. I got to
Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer , White Tiger (Shifters Unbound, #8) by Jennifer Ashley , Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh , Big Vamp on Campus (Half-Moon Hollow #5.5) by Molly Harper , The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld, #12) by Gena Showalter , and 1/2 way through Divine Descendant (Nikki Glass #4) by Jenna Black

I'll have to move the rest to my end of year starter/wrap up.