Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Next Generation. (Harry Potter Roleplay) discussion

Platform 9 3/4 > Hogwarts Express Prefect Carriage

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 12, 2014 05:16PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Ariana raced into the Prefect Carriage she was almost late only a couple minutes to spare. She was the Slytherin prefect and her badge was polished and she had a handful of candy in her hand. Also some banana bread as another snack that she brought from home.

message 3: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 12, 2014 05:27PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments ((Haha sounds fun! Go for it! Ariana already has candy so she can join))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(Muahaha!))

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Ariana giggled, " I think you have icing on your face!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorp was about came running in behind Al but slammed into him. "Why'd you-" He was about to ask but looked over his friend's shoulder. "Oh, hello," he said, a small smirk on his lips. He still had one pastry in his hand and his eyes gleaned mischievously.

message 7: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 12, 2014 05:40PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Food fight?" She guessed smiling and grabbed some of her candy.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry," Scorp said apologetically to his friend and looked back to the other prefect. "Yes, indeed." He said. He was quite formal around other people, apart from his siblings and Al.

message 9: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 12, 2014 07:30PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Ariana smirked, " You don't have to be so polite but your cousin and sister have told me a bit about you." She got one of her pumpkin pastries and threw it at him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately the pastry hit Sforpius in the face. It fell to the ground and Scorp just looked at the pastry for a minute before smirking and throwing the other pastry at Ariana. He looked at Al then at the rest of the rest of the pastries

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments The pastry flew into her mouth and she ate it, " Wow, this is good!" She said eating the pastry.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, where's Scout when you need her? :P))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, that sucks! I hate when your flights get cancelled! I know exactly what you mean!))

Scorp smirked and carefully raised his hand, a very big pastry in his hand and 'Slam Dunked' it onto his friends head. "Bhahaha!" He laughed and staggered backwards hugging his sides.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((I see the patern, when your on Tana isn't on and when Tana is on your not on :P))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, I have nothing better to do, apart from make characters :P))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I think I'm going to take everyone's prefects privileges away if this is how you all act :o Your supposed to be setting examples.- Professor Romanov))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Good I should I hope not,))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((What is the professor doing on the train? :P)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know, but the professors aren't actually on the train. Idk, why I brought this up :}│))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(( He's not actually on the train... I just felt like bringing him in :) ))

message 21: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 13, 2014 01:32PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments ((I was at school. Time zones probably different))
Ariana ate a few pastries that landed on her and threw a couple at Albus and Scorpius while trying to duck the ones that were thrown at her, " Wow, my first food fight!" She said giggling.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blew you," Scorp said panting from all the dodging the flying pastries. He looked outside and snickered. "Anna, won't be happy about the rain or thunderstorm," he said looking at the sheet lightening spread across the sky. The rain drops were massive and beat down hard against the moving train.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Ariana looked around and picked a few pastries off the floor, " We might have to clean this up.."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Scprpius shrugged. "I'm not her bodyguard," he mumbled. "I don't know, we went our separate ways after we got onto the train." He shrugged and took out a clean white handkerchief. "Here, wipe that stuff off of your face," he chuckled.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2014 02:23AM) (new)

"Suit yourself," he said and wiped of the icing off of his nose vigorously. "Thank God she isn't here or I would never hear the end of it, if The Dark Lord had a child it would be my sister I'm telling you!" He muttered.

((Lol, sorry, at least I'm on :P))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorpius gave Al a frown of his own. "Are you joking?" He asked then smirked and did a sarcastic smile nod. "She is as cold as ice- Bloody Hell, she talks so formally you'd think that she's under a spell." He muttered. It was quite true, his sister did talk formally even to him which broke his heart, but like always he put on a smirk and acted as if it didn't bother him. It didn't seem to bother Anna.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorpius nodded. He felt a painting sympathy for Al but knew better than to voice his Pitty for his friend. "I agree," he shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked out the window and winced as the raindrops grew bigger. "Geez, someone's water spell went wrong," he joked trying to lighten the moodm

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2014 03:10AM) (new)

Scorp was happy that the mood had lightened somewhat and walked closer to the window. Those rain drops were abnormally large now.. He looked over his shoulder at Al and Adrianna and smirked having a 'You look cute together' look. He was just teasing of course, but they did make a good team.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorpius looked between Al and Arianna twice and smirked with one raised eyebrow. He almost had the heart so sing 'Can you feel the love' from The Lion King, he had heard the song because some new kids were singing it on the train when he was looking for Al.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorpius smirked at Al's blush. "Excuse us for a minute," he said politely to Ariana and walked after his friend. He reached a hand out and clamped it over his friends arm. "Hold on there Potter," he smirked, a mischievous glint in his brown-green eyes.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Looks like you fancy her," He said letting go of his friends arm, he crossed his arms over his chest, a triumphant look on his face.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorp tilted his head to the side in wonder. "You Potter's fascinate me in the best of ways," he chuckled and patted his friend on the shoulder. "Just be nice to her and you'll see where it goes mate. Now j need to fond that zombie name Anna, wish me luck." He said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorp sighed. "I'll find him! Go and get to know your partner. Your going to be working with her as prefect." He said stubbornly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," Scorpius crossed his arms over his chest. "I swear if you don't get back in that cabin I'll start singing a love song,"he warned.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you! You have been warned, Potter," he said with a small smirk. He turned on his heel and went to look for James and Anna.

message 36: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 14, 2014 02:44PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments Ariana looked between the two staying silent for a while. She frowned and pulled a pastry out of her hair, "Wow never thought there was a playful and mischievous side to you.." She mumbled to Albus. "Did you know you have a fanclub?" "They only like you because of your parents and Dominique told me she was gonna go and beat them all up..."

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " Oh, they just like you because your the son of Harry Potter blah blah blah.." She replied shrugging, " Don't worry James has one too.."

message 38: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 14, 2014 07:45PM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " I'm nervous about being prefect!" " Some people out there are still prejudice and all about blood purity and I'm a muggle born who hates being judged, atleast your family's not one of them which is good." She took out some banana bread from her bag and offed him one, " Want some banana bread?"

message 39: by Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ (last edited Aug 15, 2014 04:30AM) (new)

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments " I guess, I don't think your friend knows I am a muggleborn." " So, are you thinking about putting your name in the Goblet for the tournament?" Ariana asked.

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 305 comments She shrugged and waved then got up and went back to her compartment.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

The train pulled into Hogsmeade Station

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The...

unread topics | mark unread