BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

Abandoned Roleplays > The Grand Female Highblood and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Here we are and here are some of the ideas that I came up with ^^

*Teacher/student
-The student could be homeless after being kicked out of the house for being gay. He goes to the teachers house one day for a lesson and the teacher quickly figures out he has no home, offering him to stay with him
-The student could be like a playboy, just sleeping with teachers. His one teacher could take an interest in him, like actually romantically love him and eventually the student can realize he does as well

*Miscellaneous
-A boy could be sold off at an auction as a slave, the person that buys him is actually a cop and busts the place. He feels bad for the boy so he takes him home under his guardianship and they begin to have feelings for one another
-A guy could have a little brother adopted into his family whose very shut off and shy, but the two of them end up having deep feelings for one another

And of course, if an idea pops into your mind, let me know!! :D

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments I really like the Teacher x Student one. I was actaully going to suggest something like that lol XD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Okay, which one since theirs two separate ones ^^

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments The second one :o)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Yay ^…^ So mind if I'm teacher and Dom? If you don't mind wanna start on characters?

Oh yeah sure, go ahead ^^ so I will be the student. And yeah sure, I am a little more detailed with my characters, but you can be as detailed as you like. I also use real face claims not anime :3

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Tis fine and my templates are detailed as well. Or as I think them to be :o) gonna start working on mine.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {Name}: Joseph Snowlinkski
{Alias}: Joe or Joey {Only by parents}

{Age:} 26 going on 27
{Sexuality}: Homosexual
{Preference:} He really doesn't have preferences. If he just likes somebody then he likes them. Go with the flow Kinda guy.

{Species}: Human: German and American
{Rank}: Dom ; Adult ; Full time History and occasionally substitute Math Teacher.
{Date of birth}: February 14th {Valentines Baby.}

{Personality}:
· Excellent Teacher
· Intelligent
· Humorous
· A very passionte and caring Lover. {Horrible with one night stands}
· Sly as he catches his students not paying attention.
· That guy you can love but absolutly hate at the same time.
· Short tempered and head strong when his buttons are pushed. {Warning do not talk when he is talking.}
· Super nerd and geek. {This guy loves his job and what he teaches.}
· Can be a jerk if give him Sass.
· Easily very jealous of his favourite student around others sexually. {Wink Wink ^_- }
· To be rp'ed

{Appreance:}
https://41.media.tumblr.com/c3fcc090e...
▪[Eye Color:]▪ Has naturally dark green eyes with flecks of lighter green.
▪[Hair Color:] Light brown and often combed to teacherly Fashions of his age
▪[Complexion:]▪ Normal Caucasian
▪[Scent:]▪ The new old spice colognes.
▪[Build:]▪ Muscular and nicely built while appearing Lean and tall.
▪[Height:]▪ 6' 2"
▪[Markings:]▪ Contemplated on getting a tattoo but has never gone through with it

{Likes}:
° Teaching
° Coffee
° Cats {Owns three of them}
° Sleeping
° Walking in the woods
° Sex. {Never admits it do to the whole being a teacher thing.}
° Morning Jogs

{Dislikes}:
- hot summer nights
- bullies
- being called in on his days off
- Stubborn students
- Over sleeping
- Not having work handed in on time.

message 11: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Thanks. ;o)

Name: Jaylon Andrews Bradshaw-McConnell

Date of Birth:December 25

Language(s): English and sarcasm

Species: Human

Relationship Status: Single and has always been

Sexuality: Homosexual through and through

Appearance
 photo tumblr_mgzjlcV5cL1s0y7leo1_500_zps5foppfnd.jpg
//Hair Color// A strange grayish green color; original brunette
//Eye Color// A really pretty mixture of green, yellow, orange and brown. Most people just go with hazel though.
//Height// 5'5
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Paler then normal
//Skin Texture// Baby soft
//Freckles// Most of his body has very small freckles there, though it's most prominent on his shoulders and arms
//Distinctive Markings// He does have a birthmark on the right side of his neck.

Family
//Mother// Alexandria Marie Bradshaw - alive as far as he knows
//Father// Peter Glenn Bradshaw - doesn't know and doesn't care
//Foster Mother// Victoria Grace McConnell - alive/well
(view spoiler)
//Younger Foster Sister// Seraphina Ann McConnell - alive/well
(view spoiler)

History
Birth and Moving (0-6 Years Old)
Jaylon was born to a young mother, her only being 20 at the time, though she was married to his father. When he was born, however, he was not breathing. The doctors had to unclog his airways and get him breathing again, which took 10 minutes for them to do. Because of this, he had to stay in the hospital for an extra week for surveillance. But besides this, he was a healthy baby, just a little small then average. He lived with his grandparents, along with his mother. He did not live with his father, his grandparents did not allow that. He did come over almost everyday though. So his baby days were pretty normal, but those were the only time his life was normal.

When Jaylon was 5 years old, his father cheated on his mother and left for good, moving somewhere else. He just never saw his father again. This caused his mother to go into a state of depression, beginning to heavily drink without his grandparents knowing. So she didn't have to deal with their nagging, she finally moved out to an apartment with her friend, but that friend wasn't the best either. Jaylon was now living with alcoholics and druggies, he tried his best to ignore them and do his own thing, but it was hard.

Elementary School-Entering Foster Care (6-13 Years Old)
When school began, Jaylon didn't want anything to do with the other children. He just didn't want anyone around him, didn't want to grow close. Maybe it was because of his mother...he wasn't sure. He was, however, close with every single one of his teachers. He just enjoyed talking to them, especially his male teachers. He went through Elementary school and middle school dealing with his mothers alcoholism. But the summer that he was going to be starting High school changed things for him. He came home late from the library to a very intoxicated mother. He remembered her coming at him with a knife and screaming very loudly. A neighbor heard it and called 911. After an investigation went on for 2 weeks, Jaylon was seen as unfitted to live with his mother any longer and was sent to foster care.

Foster Family-Freshman Year (13-14 Years Old)
Jaylon didn't remain in there long, soon being taken in by Victoria McConnell. The women was very sweet and much more of a mother figure to him. But damage had been done to Jaylon from life with his mother. He became anorexic, thinking that the way he looked was the reason for his mother being how she was. It got so bad that he was admitted to the hospital for 2 weeks and had to begin counseling. But the woman was so supportive and never once thought about sending the child back. Instead, she spent all of her time with him, providing him with everything he needed.

When High school started, he wanted to be on the gymnastics team, which was something he always wanted to do. Victoria was fully supportive of Jaylon and let him do as he wished. And his gymnastics couch was very kind to him as well, giving him extra help when he needed it, that sort of thing. They were close to one another...closer than most people though. Jaylon began to grow an attraction to his coach, a romantic one and the man knew of this. After practice one day, they were left alone and the man advanced on Jaylon, causing him to lose his virginity. Jaylon, at first, thought that they were going to be a couple, but only a week later, he walked in on his coach pleasing another member of the team! Jaylon was heartbroken!

Sophomore Year-Present (14-17 Years Old)
After the incident with his gymnastic teacher, he didn't stay heartbroken for long. He didn't even quit the team. Instead, he also joined the dance team and continued to get closer to his teachers, just like when he was younger. Instead, this was not innocent. His gymnastics teacher had taught him that this was just how the world was, his father had done exactly the same thing to his mother when he was younger. So, he started seducing his teachers, male teachers that is, talking most of them into having intercourse with him. Of course, there was only lust there, nothing comforting or personal about it. Which was how he wanted it from now on. He didn't need friends, they were a waste of time and would eventually turn on him.

When he got into his Junior year, his foster mother took in another child who also came from an abusive family. However, Seraphina and Jaylon did not get along in the least. They fought so often that eventually, Jaylon didn't come home for a few days. Instead, there was one guy in school, Collin, that Jaylon was close with and he stayed at his house. Though, the two of them were more like friends with benefits. He did come home sometimes, even though his foster mother was always furious with him. It didn't bother him though, he was having fun at his friends, with his teachers and his grades were staying up. That's all that mattered, right?

Personality
*Flirty
*Closed off
*Smart a**
*Loyal
*Protective
*Curious
*Playful
*Determined
*Fearful (though he will never admit it)

//Likes//
☺Gymnastics
☺Dancing (hip hop and ballet)
☺Spending time with people he likes
☺History (it's so interesting to him)
☺Cherries
☺Hot foods
☺Kittens
☺Alcohol
☺Sex

//Dislikes//
☻Bullies
☻Goody two shoes people
☻Spaghetti
☻Abusive people
☻Puppies/dogs
☻Strawberries
☻His anorexia

Car
Jaylon did get his drivers license when he was 16 and for his 17th birthday, Victoria bought him a 2008 Dodge Ram truck, since he always said that was the kind of car he wanted.
 photo 33760710002_large_zpstlqmrz9s.jpg

Tattoo
Jaylon got this tattoo by making a fake I.D when he was 16. His foster mother still does not know that he has it. It in on his let waist.

photo Tattoo-Ideas-Feathers-13_zpst8kltckg.jpg

Other

(view spoiler)

message 13: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments I really like your character ;o) he is amazing

message 15: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments Your Welcome. I'll Start the rp :o)

Oh okay, thank you! I am at work so I'll be ghosting :P

message 17: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jun 09, 2016 01:28PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments
Joseph paced up and down the rows of desks as his students completed the Quiz he had handed out a few moments ago. Watching and seeing for any things. The Quiz Unit America and the great depression. A unit most students struggled on but yet none came to him for after school tutoring so he honestly could care less for lazy students. It just got to the point a orney teacher said no notes allowed, no cheat sheets or books. Phones prohibited and laptops had to be closed. The history Teacher enjoying the silence of his normally crazy hectic loud and obnoxious sophomores. It's not that he hated his students they just pushed his buttons and his short fuse flared like a wild fire springing up. A strict man when the time for it arose but could be just as playful as he was strict. Having been here two years and had his routine worked out. Pushing his glasses up and moving to the front of the room. The Class itself hadn't been to bad today so he gave a small shred of pity. Setting a small hand held timer that stuck to the board. "You have eight minutes to use your notes." He spoke to the class before sitting at his desk and setting the turn in folder on the corner. of the desk before working on homework assignments.

As a he graded a clear frown was on his lips. Adjusting glasses on his nose reading the essays on world war one and two. Why was many of his students struggling on this?! He had done pages of pages of notes and interactive activities explaining all of it. The one that disappointed him the most was one of his best students. Pinching the tip of his nose and shaking his head. He knew what was trying to be said but yet a big majority of it was wrong. Though not completely heartless he gave it a D minus. A 61 percent to be exact. Taking his red pentand starring his words. See me after class for after school lessons if it is alright with your Mother. In orderly fashion he graded the rest of his student's assignments and began passing them back. His last stop at Jaylon's desk and handing the essay back. Knowing the boy could do better he was gravely disappointed but didn't show it. The timer of earlier ringing. "Class put your notes away and resume testing." A deep voice but attractive non the less. Walking up to his white board and writing things that his students could do after they had turned in the Quiz.

Jaylan sat in his seat in the front row, closest to the door, pretending to be working hard on his test. Really, he had been for the past 7 minutes, 13 minutes since the test started. He figured that everyone else was still on the 2nd page out of the 4 page test. What could he say, he was just really good at History, he liked it. Not only that, the teacher that he had in the class just made it that much more interesting. Smiling, he glanced up when his teacher started walking around the room, passing back what he guessed was the essay assignment. Perfect. He watched the man as he walked up and down the rows, paying extra close attention to his butt. When he got over to him, however, he quickly looked back down at his paper, only looking at the paper when Mr. Snowlinski moved back to his desk. What he saw written on his paper made him smile brightly. This was exactly what he had hoped would happen.

Putting the paper back on his desk, he grabbed his test and went up to the desk, placing it where the completed tests were suppose to go. There was still 22 minutes left of class and to take the test, but he knew he had done a good job on it. Giving a small smirk at Mr. Snowlinski, he headed back to his desk, moving his hips a little more in hope that his teacher would look. He had been trying to get alone with this teacher for quite some time, but all of his other teachers had been taking up his time and Mr. Snowlinski was a rather hard man to crack. He wore the tightest shirts possible to his class, the shortest shorts, he even showed up in a belly shirt one day! Nothing. Played the puppy eyes, licked his lips whenever they talked, made sure his butt was very visible whenever he walked. Nothing! He was going to get to him one way or the other. Hopefully tonight after school. Sitting back in his chair, he rested his cheek on his hand, smirking slightly as he watched his teacher.

message 19: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jun 13, 2016 09:33AM) (new)

Joseph was normally a really good man and never saw fit in many advances upon him. His job demanded more of his attention and his family was demanding more of him to. His mind simply on other things then all the guys he could be fracking with. It didn't help Joseph was unimpressed by alot of things. Hearing footsteps he didn't turn his head to see who it was coming up to turn a test in. Putting grades in the automatic grade calculation grade book. Pushing up his glasses and sipped his coffee. Though just maybe you might catch his attention and Fancy.

Joseph went to grab his stapler causing him to look away from his computer to see Jaylyn walking away with a devilish sway to his hips. The attempts after attempts. Still unimpressed he was a Teacher not the boy's lover. He noticed but he for one hid everything extremely well. Jaylan tried so hard to catch his attention but honey he was one tough cookie and never broke the rules. Minors and Teachers never mixed well in the end. Soon he was watching the time tick by. Until there was just a few minutes left of class. When all the tests were in and everybody was staying silent he spoke to his class. "Don't tell your other teachers I allowed this but you can leave five minutes early." A smile on his lips and a smooth tone in his voice. It was the last hour of the day and he had to prep for tutoring today so five minutes couldn't possibly hurt to let them out of class.

message 20: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {{going camping won't be on till late sunday}}

(( Okay!! Have fun!! :D ))

(( Question though, did he tell Jaylon that he could leave or the class they could leave? Cause there's still a lot of time left in class, 22 minutes I think I mentioned :o ))

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {{He told the whole class. Sorry if it is confusing. My teachers at my school do this all the time before summer break started. Want me to edit up my post alittle? ^…^ }}

message 24: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {{There edited and fixed up. It's fine no worries :o) }}

(( Thank you!! (: ))

Jaylon eyed his teacher to see if he had any such effect on him. After examining his facial expression and looking him up and down, he was disappointed to see that he, again, had no visible effect. Frowning, he slumped down a bit, resorting to doodling on a piece of paper for the rest of the period. Watching as other students around him started to finish up.

When he heard Mr. Snowlinski dismiss them a few minutes early, he put away his drawing for the moment being and stood up. He didn't have a lot of things that he needed to pack up so it didn't take him long. He looked over at his teacher, waiting until most of his classmates were gone until he headed up to his teachers desk.
"You wanted to see me teach?" he asked him, sending a smirk his way and bending over a little bit, hands on his desk. He was going to get to him.

message 26: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {{Your welcome :o) }}

When the students left a few minutes early he let out a soft shy and began organizing a few of his folders with assignments from all the classes he taught. Stacking the folders neatly and color coded to his preference. Then rummaging through his leather back and getting out a few things before checking them off quickly. Pushing up his glasses and setting his pen down when he saw Jaylon walk over. This boy was his favourite yet one of his most indifferent students. He was in love with how well his student perfected this class but get tired of the attempts to attract him. Some days it worked others just annoyed him.

"Yes I did. It's about your essay." His hands resting under his chin. "Your struggling with this section and your grade is showing it. Would you be intrested in after school lessons?" Easily told he was alittle disappointed. "I know you can do alot better with some better understanding of this section." Ignoring another attempt to attract him. Not that he didn't notice it he just wasn't that way towards his students.

Jaylon looked at his teacher expression, trying to search for anything that let him know that he was effected. Still, he found nothing and it made him frown before he caught himself a moment later, putting on his usual smirk as he listened to his words. Of course, little did his teacher know that he planned this from the beginning. Get a bad grade, be asked to see after class. The best chance that he had to get some alone time with Mr. Snowlinski considering if his teacher wasn't doing after school tutoring, he was out of here before the final bell barely rung.

"I'm sorry if that essay disappointed you Mr. Snowlinski. I've just been rather...distracted recently," he replied, sending a flirtatious smile his way as well and bending over a little bit more,"But I don't really...play well with other, if you hadn't noticed. Is there a period that you're free, maybe you can give me some of your time for a private lesson?"

message 28: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jun 16, 2016 06:09PM) (new)

Joseph oblivious to Jaylon's whole plan to get him alone. He just thought it was just the lesson was hard and some students needed alittle extra push to understand it. His tutoring schedules ran through all the weekdays. Often free Saturday and Sunday. He guessed it would be alright to do some private lessons but it still had him thinking something was being planned out step by step in the younger boy's head.

"It's fine Jaylon I just expect you to do better on the next assignment." He returned his own smile. Taking note of the boy bending over his desk. Moving his coffee mug so it was not knocked off the table. Clumsy sexy boy. Wait…did that just cross his mind? "I guess just this once I can make exception. How does this evening after school work out in your schedule? Say about Five a clock. Enough time to get dinner and meet up here for the lesson?" He asked pulling out a reminder book and scribbling a few things down.

message 29: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments ……

(( I'm sorry I've been so inactive lately!!! ;.; ))

Jaylan waited patiently for the teachers response, not knowing what he would do if his teacher just brushed him off again. He didn't understand it, he tried everything! Every single thing that normally made his other teachers go crazy for him! But Mr. Snowlinski was a very tough code to crack. So when he agreed to the private lesson, he couldn't stop the wide smirk that came across his mouth.

"Great, sounds like a perfect time for me," he replied, knowing from experience most teachers would be gone by that time,"I'll be sure to be on time, promise." He sent a small wink over at him, standing up straight and waiting for him to tell him it was okay for him to leave now. Even if he needed to redo the paper, that didn't matter. He did it correctly the first time, then came up with this idea and then went back in another copy, writing a very mediocre version of it.

message 31: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {{It's fine. No worries :o) }}
Joseph was a harder code to crack he actaully valued his job. If he got he cold lose his entire reputation, job and even worse go to prison. Wouldn't you think that would keep him from sleeping with his student and a minor? If Jaylyn was a year older he just might respond being then he wouldn't be persued by the law. It'd have to be outside of class but nice. Every little thing drove him wild and left him pacing up and done his home. Just wondering if Jaylyn might actually want him or just a simple thing. Just a tougher exterior hid everything.

"Alright then it's settled." A smile and a sip of his coffee. He would be here pretty much all day grading papers to catch up on all the class gradings. Examines took time to read to. He saw the wink and his heart did a flip. His eyes told another story. Maybe just a very slight sign he was intrested in the boy bent over his desk. "Good and I will keep that to you. You can go your family's proably worried. Just tell them I had you stay later." He gave a small wave of bye.

(( Okay, thanks (: ))

Jaylon nodded to his words, very excited for his after school lesson with his teacher. Sure, he could have any of the teachers that he wanted, there were plenty to choose from. But Mr. Snowlinski interested him the most because he was the one that was the hardest to get to, which interested him. Normally Jaylon could have a man eating out of the palm of his hands in a week, even less. But Mr. Snowlinski was different.

"See you at 5 then. Looking forward to it," he replied to him, sending him a smirk. Moving away from the desk, he grabbed his bag and headed out of the room, not able to help the wide grin that was on his face. No way was he going to go home. He would just hang out in the library until 5.

message 33: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {{Sorry for the wait just got back from camping. Your welcome :o) }}

The Teacher nodded and gave a small wave goodbye as Jaylon left his classroom. Well at least now he could get Jaylon's grades up and he could see his favourite student improve. Not that he would admit that Jaylon was his favoirte. Turning to his papers and beginning to grade them to catch up. Entering in grades on the electronic grading system and updating grades. So far no one was failing. Just a few squeaking by but passing.

When five o'clock finally came about Joseph had a majority off stuff cleaned and was writing a few things for tomorrow up upon his chalkboard. His papers for the private lesson on the corner of his desk in a very neat pile. Pushing his glasses up upon his nose. Hearing a knock on his door. Posters in the glass panels to help keep his students from getting distracted from people in the hall. Checking the time. Having lost track of it but walking over and opening the door that locked from thoutside. Letting in the only student that dared show up for his after class lessons.

(( It's okay (: ))

Jaylon looked up at the clock when 5 o'clock started to near, smirking as he closed the book he had been reading. He didn't bother going anywhere until the time, just hung out in the library like he was originally going to do. Standing up, he put the book back where he found it, sending a small wave to the librarian, who gave the slightest nod of her head back. She was none to happy about someone being there that late. Oh well. Heading through the hallways, it didn't take him long to get back to Mr. Snowlisnki's classroom and he knocked on his door, smiling at him when he answered.

"Good evening," he greeted him as he stepped inside, putting his bag down on one of the desks. He was almost jittery from excitement, barely able to contain it. He was going to get this teacher today finally no matter what it took.

message 35: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

Joseph Stepped aside letting in Jaylon in to his classroom. "Good evening to you as well." A smile on his lips Oblivious what Jaylon had in store for him. Joseph was missing his tie and the two first buttons on his shirt unzipped. Revealing just a little bit of his broad muscled chest. Hair was alittle ruffled from running his hands through it as he contemplated grades of his students and grading. Sleeves rolled up. It was after school hours he didn't have to be hundred percent presentable. Just nicely presentable.

"So what would you like to start with? Some review first or just jump right in to what has been eating at your grade." Not minding. He was here to help his student and what better way to find out how to help by analyzing the choices choosen then solution to why the problem was to be. Leaning back on the front of his desk. A mahority of the stuff had been cleared and nicely packed in his leather case to keep things nice and tidy. A small yawn but happy to help.

Jaylan looked at his teacher, seeing how his shirt was unbuttoned like that, showing off his chest a little bit. Oh that was so mean. He wanted so much to unbutton that shirt right now so that he could touch him, finally feel what his skin felt like. Sitting down in his seat to hid the little bit of excitement that he was feeling for the moment, he smiled up at him, his eyes hungry looking.

"How about we just jump right into it? That's what I prefer to do, see my mistakes so I can fix them better," he replied, glancing at his teachers desk, seeing most thing have been cleared off of it. That was good, very good, made for less of a fuss later when they needed a spot to...enjoy themselves.

message 37: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 10, 2016 03:26PM) (new)

"Alright then. Jumping right in. Just pull a chair up to my desk." A smile as he took his usual seat at his desk. More room to work then those cramped tiny little desks. The school forced students to sit in. Pushing up his glasses and pull out a few copies of the papers he had seen mistakes on. Always had students print to copies of there reports. One to grade and hand back the other to keep so at the end of the herr to show how much students improved over the year.

Joseph began and explaining why Jaylon messed up on the first mistake not knowing it was just poorly written to get him alone. "First mistake it was simple. You mixed up the proximate cause. A proximate cause is an incident that appears to directly trigger an event. You listed what aided the proximite clause. With what just fueled it per say but not what the actually cause was- " Cut off before he could finish speaking. Something he had never expected.

Jaylan grinned and pulled the chair up to his teachers desk as ordered to, putting his elbow on the desk and resting his head against it. He wanted them to be a little bit closer, not separated by his huge desk, but all in good time. They'll be very, very close soon enough. As Mr. Snowlinski began to talk, Jaylan simply pretended to be listening and learning. He, of course, knew all of this already. He wrote it out correctly the first time, just turned in a more sloppy version of it. In the middle of his teachers sentence, he reached over, gently running his fingers over his skin where it was slightly exposed on his shirt.

"We've been going over proximate cause for 2 weeks now Mr. Snowlinski, I've done countless assignments and 2 pop quizzes on it and I've gotten it right each time. Do you honestly believe that I would have been so careless to forget during this assignment?" he asked him, his voice having a sort of purr to it,"You should know by now that all of the reports and papers I turn in are very detailed and include everything you ask for on it. The only reason I would make a mistake is if it was intentional."

message 39: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

Joseph took in what he was told. Now what was going on here? What would a mere student want if he was passing but faking misunderstandings of the lesson. "I have little idea why. If you now it why did you hand in a poor essay?" He was not getting it. Then a touch that made him shiver. That certainly not school appropriate. Then a touch that made him shiver. That certainly not school appropriate. But it did have a affect on the teacher. But making it appear that it did not faze him.

Sighing what a confusing boy in his opinion. But he just kept calm no use wasting a good lesson. "Jaylon what exactly is it your trying to say? If you know the lessons then why be here when you could be doing something with family or friends?" Honestly very confused about. Though if taken by surprise by something he might just submit. it took some force and effort to really drive Joseph to sinning in the best ways possible. Running hands through his messy hair.

(( Sorry for not responding for a while :/ ))

Jaylon noticed how his touch didn't seem to affect his teacher and whether or not it really didn't or he was just trying to be appropriate about it, he wasn't quite sure yet. Either way, his kept his hand there, gently drawing circles on the little bit of skin that was exposed on his teacher. As he listened to his words, he simply chuckled, seeing how he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I wanted to get you alone with me of course. You're always doing those group studies and lessons with people, but if I, your top student, asked you for a private lesson, would you really have given it to me? No, I would have had to done something wrong on a paper for you to do that," he replied, trailing his hands down a bit to his buttons, playing with the very top one that was done. Oh how he wanted to undo it.

message 41: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

Like any man he was responsive to the touch but was trying his hardest to ignore it. Why hadn't he stopped it aleady? Whatever reason he didn't know. To the point it was quite enjoyable. He hadn't been touched or had touched another since college. About three years back. To busy with his life to be concerned. Finally after a few moments a shiver ran through his body. Well then what was this?

Oh. OH! It finally clicked in his mind. Jaylon wanted him in ways that seemed very lewd for such a minor to be thinking of. Honestly he was in shock and finding this he once he got a clear head would try to get out of this but the touches on his skin and the feel of a hand teasing him with the buttons of his shirt made his control hanging by a thread start to slowly slip. He justed needed that little extra push and a more baser side of him would arise.

Jaylon sat there as he waited for Mr. Snowlinski's response to his words, paying attention to his body language and how he was reacting to his touch. There wasn't much of a reaction at all, but Jaylon wouldn't let himself get discouraged and stop when he was already this far.

"I think you're very attractive Mr. Snowlinski and I'm not sure you understand just how much you drive me crazy. And I've been trying so hard to get your attention, you never seemed very interested though, even with all of my advances and flirting," he replied, his bottom lip coming out as he fake pouted. Playing with his button some more, he managed to undo the first one with one hand, pulling his shirt open a bit more to reveal more of his chest. It wasn't a lot, but it was still oh so nice to touch.

message 43: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

Joseph was very much speechless and boy was the younger rather straight forward. Goosebumps breaking out upon his skin. Slight little things were appearing and showing. He was stubbornly liking it. The older Feeling himself stiffen as the first few buttons are undone. He had to stop this. But his body had other plans....

He cursed himself mentally. Why did Jaylon choose him. The teen was gorgeous and an even better student. God cursed him with such sweet torture. Those walls that held a very calm manored man were crumbling. Ontop of his more instinctual feelings were kicking in. God damn him now. A battle of No , yes , no , Yes! He gave in and let Jaylon have his way. He had always been intrested in the boy and the monthes of teasing had finally come to this moment. God damn him for this. Within a moment his lips were on Jaylon's and his walls were down.

Jaylon watched his teacher, searching for signs that he was enjoying this. When he noticed the goosebumps on his arm and how his face was starting to show that he was enjoying it, he smiled, knowing that he was getting to him now. Moving his hand down, he undid the next two buttons of his teachers shirt, making sure he was able to see all of his gorgeous skin. He was about to speak once again when suddenly lips were pressed against his own.

It was surprising to say the least, but not at all unpleasant. Moaning softly from finally getting to feel this man's lips on his own, he closed his eyes and kissed him back, the hand that had been undoing his buttons moving to place on the back of his neck, playing with the ends of his hair there.

message 45: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

Joseph was in a spar of the moment. The lips against his were rather distracting to think of the consequences. He having no problen coaxing a rythum between them. Forgetting he was a teacher and Jaylon was his student. A very sexy student that had teased him right up until the point he bent. Not to bad himself. Toned kinda muscle and still very much in his early middle age prime. So keeping up with Jaylon wouldn't be to hard.

Joseph rested hands on Jaylon's hips as they kissed. He starting to feel his skin spark as every brush finger tips as his shirt was unbutton then the hand to tangle in his hair. Joseph's own hands slipped down just onto the back Jaylon's thighs. Picking up the younger and carefully wrapping legs around his waist. He was a sucker for this. Seating Jaylon on his desk. Hips flush together. not to demanding or pushy. He moved with his partner and went with the flow.

Jaylon was in love with the kiss. His teachers lips were even softer than he had imagined that they would be and they moved so well against his own. Bring his other hand up, he wrapped both of his arms around Mr. Snowlinski's neck, wanting to take this just a little bit further. Just a little further each time as to not scare away this man. After all, he was making out with a student.

His eyes opened when he felt those hands against his thighs and then he was lifted up. He wasn't very heavy, only 140 lbs. and not very tall. He moaned when he was placed up on the desk and his legs were wrapped around his teachers waist, pressing his hips against his as well. He also pushed his tongue forward, licking his teachers lips as a way of asking for entrance into his mouth.

message 47: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The older molded right up to the younger's body. Maybe like a perfect puzzle piece. Seating Jaylon on the desk and feeling a haze set within mind. Ignoring everything but what he was doing. Just the feeling was enough to set him into motion and fufill his deeper desires that were slowly coming up to the surface.

Shivering at the sound of a moan. Pressing against Jaylon softly and the glassy glaze of pleasure appearing in his eyes. At this point nothing could really deter him now. The feel of the kiss was intoxicating. Closing his eyes and parting his lips just enough for the kiss to deepeen. clothes starting to feel restricting and tight.

Jaylon smirked against his lips when he felt him shiver, pushing his tongue into his teachers mouth when he opened his lips just that little bit. That was all he needed to make his way in there. Moving his hands down, he returned his hands to his buttons, beginning to undo the rest of them. He wanted his teacher to be stripped, wanted to see all of him, touch all of him. And he had a very good feeling that his teacher wanted the same thing too from the way that he was pressed up against him like that.

(( Do you do mature scenes?? :o ))

message 49: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 265 comments {{Yeah I do ^o^ would you like me to move this to pm?}}

« previous 1