Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Rockstar Shifter Romance Seeks Reader Review

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Lily Cahill's newest series, Wild Harts: Rockstar Shifters, is coming out soon. We'd love to provide free advanced reader copies in exchange for reviews. The full blurb is attached below.

Please comment or message me with your preferred format and email address, and I will happily send over the book!

Blurb:
Jax Hart knows exactly what his smile can do to women. As the lead guitarist of Wild Harts, Jax has taken advantage of everything his smoking looks, rockstar fame, and raw talent have given him. But that’s before he sees her in the front row--his fated mate. He’d left Montana behind hoping to rid himself of shifter lore and clan power struggles, but he can’t deny what he’s feeling … or what his bear is demanding. Now, he just has to convince Tiff Anderson they’re soulmates before his band hits the road. And before a danger from his past comes back to exact revenge.

Tiff Anderson wouldn’t have even gone to see Wild Harts if her best friend hadn’t dragged her. But she has to admit, the Hart brothers are hot—especially sexy guitarist Jax. Despite an instant connection, Tiff can’t forget Jax’s reputation. Is she just one more woman in a string of broken hearts he leaves behind? Rumors are swirling, obscuring the real danger—a threat that lurks in plain sight, waiting for the perfect moment to destroy Jax and Tiff’s love for good. Together, Jax and Tiff can conquer anything in their way … but only if they can look past the lies and learn to trust each other.

The Hart brothers have set the music world on fire since their debut album dropped. They’ve relished the rockstar lifestyle … and all the perks that come with it. But these four alpha brothers are more than just rockstars. The Hart brothers are bear shifters, and each one of them has a curvy mate fated just for them … if they can look beyond the limelight. Can they find a way to tame their rockstar personas and satisfy the bears lurking inside? True happiness and wild success awaits, but only if these ladies can find a way into their Hart.

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 57 comments I'd love to read this! I read Dragon's Temptation, so I am a fan of the writing. Please send me an epub.
Thanks,
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 3: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Medavis66 wrote: "I'd love to read this! I read Dragon's Temptation, so I am a fan of the writing. Please send me an epub.
Thanks,
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com"

Hi Elaine,
Thanks so much! You should see the epub in your inbox. Please let me know if you have any issues with the file.
-Lily

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther Haddie's Haven (haddieshaven) | 30 comments Hi! This sounds so good! I would love to read/review for you. My preferred format is .mobi, and my email address is haddies.haven@gmail.com :)

Haddie

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments Sounds amazing! sign me up!
mamad1188@gmail.com

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Hadassah wrote: "Hi! This sounds so good! I would love to read/review for you. My preferred format is .mobi, and my email address is haddies.haven@gmail.com :)

Haddie"

I just sent the file over. Let me know if you have any issues with the file. We hope you enjoy it!

message 7: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Debbie wrote: "Sounds amazing! sign me up!
mamad1188@gmail.com"

Thanks, Debbie! I just sent over the file.

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (basementghost18) please send me a mobi to read and review :) andrea.nicole0311@gmail.com

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Andrea wrote: "please send me a mobi to read and review :) andrea.nicole0311@gmail.com"

Hi Andrea,
I just emailed you the mobi! Thanks so much.

message 10: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 57 comments Hey ladies! I just finished reading (and swooning) about Jax and Tiff. Will you be adding the book to Goodreads soon so I can post a review?
Thanks,

YA Books are Epic (yabooksareepic) I'd love a copy. gryffindorbooks95@gmail.com

message 12: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) | 14 comments I'll love to review a mobi copy! Book sounds awesome :) missjocsan@gmail.com

message 13: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Jonathan wrote: "I'd love a copy. gryffindorbooks95@gmail.com"

Hi Jonathan,

So sorry for the late response. I was out of town all last week. I will send the book over to you right now!

message 14: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Jocelyn wrote: "I'll love to review a mobi copy! Book sounds awesome :) missjocsan@gmail.com"

Hi Jocelyn,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm sending the book over to you now. I hope you still have the time to check it out!

message 15: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Medavis66 wrote: "Hey ladies! I just finished reading (and swooning) about Jax and Tiff. Will you be adding the book to Goodreads soon so I can post a review?
Thanks,
:-) Elaine"

Hi Elaine,

I just created the book in Goodreads, so you should be able to search for it now. The author and book title is all that will show up for a while until the rest of the information gets communicated through to Goodreads. I'm so glad you liked it!

message 16: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) | 14 comments Lily wrote: "Jocelyn wrote: "I'll love to review a mobi copy! Book sounds awesome :) missjocsan@gmail.com"

Hi Jocelyn,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm sending the book over to you now. I hope you still have the..."

Hi Lily,

Sure do! I have no other books to review at the moment so your book is up next on my list :) Thanks again. Just got it in my email today.

message 17: by Annika (last edited Jun 24, 2016 04:38PM) (new)

Annika | 1 comments Hi Lily,

I'd love to read & review your book if you're still offering.
Would you send me a .mobi file to donnawetta@web.de ?

message 18: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Annika wrote: "Hi Lily,

I'd love to read & review your book if you're still offering.
Would you send me a .mobi file to donnawetta@web.de ?"

Hi Annika,

We're so happy you're interested in ready another of our books. I just emailed it over to you. Please let me know if you have any trouble with the file.

Thanks!

message 19: by Judith (new)

Judith (xo_jaay) | 10 comments Hi! I would like to review this book as well :)
Epub format would be perfect! :) Please send to judith.avalos24@gmail.com

message 20: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Judith wrote: "Hi! I would like to review this book as well :)
Epub format would be perfect! :) Please send to judith.avalos24@gmail.com

Hi Judith,

Thanks for your interest! I've just emailed you over the epub. :)

message 21: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Jones | 13 comments Hello I would love to review the book if it is still possible. A PDF format will be good. My email is cassie_jones93@hotmail.com

message 22: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Cassie wrote: "Hello I would love to review the book if it is still possible. A PDF format will be good. My email is cassie_jones93@hotmail.com"

Thanks, Cassie! I just sent it over you to :)

message 23: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments Lily wrote: "Debbie wrote: "Sounds amazing! sign me up!
mamad1188@gmail.com"

Thanks, Debbie! I just sent over the file."

Loved the 1st book will you be sending more?

message 24: by Lily (new)

Lily Cahill (lilycahill) | 27 comments Debbie wrote: "Lily wrote: "Debbie wrote: "Sounds amazing! sign me up!
mamad1188@gmail.com"

Thanks, Debbie! I just sent over the file."

Loved the 1st book will you be sending more?"

We're so happy you liked it!

The full series will be released in early August. You can also check out Prince Hudson, the first book in our Alpha Bear Princes series. It's free on Amazon right now.

We also regularly ask our street team to review ARCs for us. You can join by emailing us at lilycahillwrites.com.

Lastly, we have a considerable amount of bonus content available on our website for fans who join our mailing list. For every book we publish, we have a bonus short story available on the website.

Thanks so much for reading and reviewing. We sincerely appreciate the feedback!