Koontzland - Dean Koontz discussion

Saint Odd (Odd Thomas, #7)
This topic is about Saint Odd
Odd Thomas Series > Saint Odd (Group Read - July 2016)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl (dustpancrazy) | 5990 comments Mod
In December 2015, we started re-reading the Odd Thomas Series as a group. In July, the final installment will be featured.

I've already started since I had the book handy.

message 2: by Shelley (new)

Shelley Krayer | 3 comments I love BC the Odd Thomas series

Karen B. (raggedy11) | 884 comments I just finished Saint Odd. I got so much more out of it now that I have read the books back-to-back. I will be revising my review and be discussing it in July.

Karen B. wrote: "I just finished Saint Odd. I got so much more out of it now that I have read the books back-to-back. I will be revising my review and be discussing it in July."

Glad to hear it. I think I am finding the same to be true :-)

"The source of magic in this world is more mysterious than all the explanations that sorcerers and wizards have given for it, and it is more prevalent than can be understood by those who live according to the constricted form of reason so prevalent in our time."
- Saint Odd, Chapter 19

message 6: by Fred (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:50AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Fred (fredderoche) | 124 comments I started a second read, Oddie's "polite" psychic manner escaping the villains & cultists continues - Woolfgang, Johanthan & Selene - as he goes from Nevada to the deserted Green Moon Mall (in Pico Mundo) .

Nicola Buonocore | 2 comments I just finished Saint Odd, I cried. I read all 8 novels (I included Odd Interlude) so I came to love Oddie, it was really sad having to say goodbye. Yesterday I watched the Odd Thomas movie for the very first time-and cried again.lol. I think 1 more Odd Thomas book-about what he and Stormy are up to-would be AMAZING!

message 8: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen Dandurant (karendandurant) | 75 comments Nicola. I felt exactly the same way when the Odd Thomas series ended. I had grown very fond of him. I'd read another in a heartbeat. Karen

Barbara | 453 comments I sure was hoping Odd was going to end up with Christopher Snow at the end😿