1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Maddie and Dark Wolf

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Boba (new)

Boba here we are

maddie | 667 comments hey! would you like me to post cordelia?

message 3: by Boba (new)

Boba Please, I'm waiting for my seargant to come to put us to sleep

maddie | 667 comments (view spoiler)

message 5: by Boba (new)

Boba ((dont think I can match that so using the wiki, though our history will shift after the end of curse of the balck pearl))https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_...

maddie | 667 comments what do you mean?

message 7: by Boba (last edited Jun 09, 2016 06:37PM) (new)

Boba ((like we said Elizabeth died and such.))

Will shifted about the Pearl, dueling a few of the crew at once to hone his sword fighting skill when his watch yelled out there was a ship approaching. He looked out and saw a flag he knew so he just told him to calm down and go back to what he was to be doing.

((So maybe have her dropped off?))

maddie | 667 comments ((will doesn't have his own ship, i think he sails with jack))

message 9: by Boba (new)

Boba ((well let's say he pirated one then, since jack was stuck in prison for awhile))

maddie | 667 comments ((jack has only one ship though >.>))

maddie | 667 comments ((i was just thinking they would be docked and cordelia and jack would walk on board))

message 12: by Boba (new)

Boba ((yea which Will would give back after they got him out. Then he got himself his own ship like assassins Creed black flag))

maddie | 667 comments ((erhm i don't know what that is but can we just use the black pearl please??))

message 14: by Boba (new)

Boba ((issue is its not his ship but fine, gimme a sec to re write))

message 15: by Boba (new)

Boba ((edited))

message 16: by Boba (new)

Boba ((your turn))

maddie | 667 comments i don't feel as if it's going to work out. this doesn't feel like it's going to be very interesting, so i'm going to have to decline. i'm sorry

message 18: by Boba (new)

Boba well then, was your idea in the first place, got anything else?