Looking for Alaska Looking for Alaska question

Best quotes
Spencer Michaels Spencer May 08, 2014 11:27AM
What is your favorite book quote (It can be from any book)

Eighth and final rule - if this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight.

Since this topic is placed in the 'looking for alaska' book I will choice two of my favorites from this book:

'you spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. you just use the future to escape the present'

'I felt the unfairness of it, the inarguable injustice of loving someone who might have loved you back but can't due to deadness,...., and I cried, whimpering, and I didn't even feel sadness so much as pain. it hurt, and that i not a euphemism. It hurt like a beating.'

'What the hell is this crap?'
-me, 135 pages from the end of Insurgent

"I'd rather wonder than get answers I couldn't live with" - Looking for Alaska

Shammi <3 this!
Jun 18, 2014 08:09PM · flag

I am selfish.
I am brave.
-Divergent

Nathan OP did say favorite quote from ANY book :p
May 27, 2014 12:56AM · flag

You spend your whole in the labyrinth,thinking about how you'll escape it one day,and how awesome it will be, and imagining the future keeps you going, but you never do it, you just use the future to escape the present

"We need never to be hopeless, because we cannot be irreparably broken."

If People were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane
- Looking for Alaska

"SOME INFINITIES ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS" -TFIOS

"I AM DIVERGENT AND I CANT BE CONTROLLED" - DIVERGENT

“At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid, and it hurts, but then it's over and you're relieved.”
― John Green, Looking for Alaska

“Mortals. I envy you. You think you can change things. Stop the universe. Undo what was done long before you came along. You are such beautiful creatures.”
― Kami Garcia, Beautiful Creatures

"I go to seek a great perhaps"
-Francois Rabelais , Looking for Alaska

be brave
-divergent