Audiobooks discussion

Brightside
This topic is about Brightside
Free Promos for Review > Suspenseful SciFi Audiobook - Free Audible copy for review

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Hey guys. I'm excited to share my novel about telepaths being rounded up and quarantined in a beautiful mountain town. Readers claim it needs to be made into a movie and I believe this narrator did a fantastic job. If you'd like a free Audible copy in exchange for a review please shoot me your email. Thank you!

Rabid Reader (rabidreaderreviews) | 59 comments Hi Mark
I would love to review your book. I have PM you my email
Thanks

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Leslie wrote: "I'm interested. leslie@neel.com"

Thanks! Just emailed it.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments HI, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. I loved it! Now I definitely want to check out more of your books. Thanks so much for the opportunity to listen!

Sarah Stevens (sarah957) | 48 comments oh yes please send me a copy!!!
I have been waiting for the audio, this is my favorite of your books. (I read the kindle version)
Sarah9572003@gmail.com

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Leslie wrote: "HI, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. I loved it! Now I definitely want to check out more of your books. Thanks so ..."

That's so wonderful to hear. Thanks for taking the time to listen and review. Let me know if there are any other books you'd like to check out, I'm happy to provide a copy.

message 8: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Sarah wrote: "oh yes please send me a copy!!!
I have been waiting for the audio, this is my favorite of your books. (I read the kindle version)
Sarah9572003@gmail.com"

Hey Sarah,
I feel terrible about forgetting to send you a copy. Glad you saw this, I just sent one through Audible.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Mark wrote: "Leslie wrote: "HI, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. I loved it! Now I definitely want to check out more of your bo..."
Since this is the only book I've read from you, I would love any that you need reviews on. Thanks!

Deedra | 172 comments interested! deediddle@yahoo.com

message 11: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Leslie wrote: "Mark wrote: "Leslie wrote: "HI, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. I loved it! Now I definitely want to check out mo..."
You're awesome. I just send two, one which is horror and the other dystopian. They are both a bit dark, but hopefully you'll enjoy them. Hope they don't cause any nightmares. :)

message 12: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Deedra wrote: "interested! deediddle@yahoo.com"

Thanks Deedra. I just sent it through Audible.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Thanks, Mark! Can't wait to get started on them.

message 14: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like a code please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 15: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan (bubblebuttmegs88) | 17 comments This sounds really good! I would love to listen and review if I'm not too late :) bubblebuttmegs88@gmail.com

message 16: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Edward wrote: "I would like a code please...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Thanks, I just sent one through Audible.

message 17: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Megan wrote: "This sounds really good! I would love to listen and review if I'm not too late :) bubblebuttmegs88@gmail.com"

Awesome, glad you want to check it out. Just sent you a copy through Audible.

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenviz26) | 1 comments I would love to listen and review the book. It sounds like something I would check out.

Jvizza@yahoo.com

message 19: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Jennifer wrote: "I would love to listen and review the book. It sounds like something I would check out.

Jvizza@yahoo.com"

Great, I just sent through Audible. Hope you enjoy it.

message 20: by Bec (new) - added it

Bec Booton (Bec's Books) (becboots) | 6 comments Hi Mark,

I'd be keen to listen to your book for an honest review.

becbooton @....... gmail.com

Thanks!
-Bec

message 21: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Bec wrote: "Hi Mark,

I'd be keen to listen to your book for an honest review.

becbooton @....... gmail.com

Thanks!
-Bec"

Awesome, I just sent it. Thanks for checking it out.

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Mark wrote: "Leslie wrote: "Mark wrote: "Leslie wrote: "HI, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. I loved it! Now I definitely want ..."
These were great! I especially liked 25 Perfect Days. I've posted reviews for them, and hope you will send the 5 More Perfect Days. Thanks!

message 23: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Leslie wrote: "Mark wrote: "Leslie wrote: "Mark wrote: "Leslie wrote: "HI, Mark. I just wanted to let you know that I finished listening and posted reviews at Goodreads, Audible, and Amazon. I loved it! Now I def..."

I really appreciate the reviews and I'm glad you like Tee. I love working with him and told him he'll be narrating all of my future male POV stories. He's rerecording Every One's Lethal and Repackaged Presents and preparing to record my nonfiction book on MMA fighters.
I just sent 5 More to you, hope you enjoy!
Mark

message 24: by S. (new)

S. Thomas (sshanethomas) | 56 comments Hi Mark,

If you still have codes, please send one to shane_is_tall@yahoo.com. I also like to tweet my progress and links to my book reviews @S_Shane_Thomas and I'm happy to tag you if you follow and let me know who you are. I post reviews on Goodreads, Audible, Amazon.com, and my website Larc-SciFi.com.

Cheers,
Shane

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 104 comments Hello! If his is still available, I would be interested! My email is emilymross95@gmail.com. Thank you!
Emily :-)

message 26: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Hey Shane. Just sent it. Thanks for checking it out. Hope you enjoy!

Shane wrote: "Hi Mark,

If you still have codes, please send one to shane_is_tall@yahoo.com. I also like to tweet my progress and links to my book reviews @S_Shane_Thomas and I'm happy to tag you if you follow a..."

message 27: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Hi Emily! I'm glad you want to hear it. Just sent you the copy. Hope you enjoy!

Emily wrote: "Hello! If his is still available, I would be interested! My email is emilymross95@gmail.com. Thank you!
Emily :-)"

message 28: by S. (new)

S. Thomas (sshanethomas) | 56 comments thanks Mark!

message 29: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (ryan_grady) | 54 comments I would review on Audible :) kiddtigger@hotmail.com

message 30: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Ryan wrote: "I would review on Audible :) kiddtigger@hotmail.com"
Sorry I just got around to emailing you the copy. Hope you enjoy it!

message 31: by Harry (new)

Harry H | 63 comments Sounds great harryhollar1@gmail.com

message 32: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Harry wrote: "Sounds great harryhollar1@gmail.com"

Thanks for checking it out, Harry. Just sent it.

Elena Alvarez Dosil (lomeraniel) | 100 comments Do you still have codes. I'd love to review. My email is lomeraniel@gmail.com

message 34: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Elena wrote: "Do you still have codes. I'd love to review. My email is lomeraniel@gmail.com"
Glad you'd like to give it a listen. Just emailed it to you through Audible.

Elena Alvarez Dosil (lomeraniel) | 100 comments Got it! Thank you.