Talk Green to Me Book Club discussion

in.grediants' manager discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 16 comments Mod
A local area eco–conscious grocery store wants to come speak with our group! You may remember it being mentioned in the Plastic Free book by Beth Terry. They sell their bulk goods to you in reusable containers and ask that you bring your own. The manager, Josh would like to chat with us about our interests and initiatives and share with us his. Would we like to host him at our next book club event on June 23rd, perhaps from 6:30-7 and from 7-8pm have our discussion around the Green Collar Economy? He is available any Thursday or Friday evening and seems pretty interested. Let me know if this is something that the group is interested in. Thanks!

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (deborahray) | 6 comments I can be there! I only shopped at in.gredients one time, but that's because I don't live anywhere near there. :)

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie Samples Dahlberg | 5 comments I think it would be great information to learn! I don't shop at in.gredients either, but I'd like to learn more about it. I'm happy to come early! :)

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 16 comments Mod
Great news! I am still waiting on confirmation that he will be there, but I will keep everyone posted. Please check back later!

message 5: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 16 comments Mod
Josh has confirmed and will be joining us on Thursday at 6:30. our regular discussion will start at 7 and go until 8, as usual. looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday!