The Agatha Christie Reading Group discussion

Random Chit Chat > Summer plans?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liberty (new)

Liberty K | 4 comments Congratulations Lauren for your soon to be second baby. I hope everything will go as planned!

message 2: by Catty (new)

Catty Congratulations Lauren - hope it all goes well. Here in Australia we are in Winter, not Summer, so our plans are basically "stay inside and keep warm" lol!

message 3: by C. J. (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) | 363 comments Mod
I might be involved in my church's ministry that usually happens during the summer and is stretched to about two months or more. It sucks that I won't have a little break though I am still happy. My family/friends like relatives plan to go to Dorney Park. I hope they have an awesome time! :)

One person said they hope I could have a little vacation and go to Dave & Busters which is in Philly and that is kind of near to me. I have gone there before. It's great cuz it's like an arcade place for adults. Games everywhere, prizes like cooking systems and the latest video game systems like Xbox One or the PS4 (probably has that too, I hope for the amount of tickets people need to dish out for that kind of stuff).

message 4: by C. J. (new)

C. J. Scurria (goodreadscomcj_scurria) | 363 comments Mod
Thank you Lauren! :D

It turns out the church thing is only for one month. But yeah since my friend and family are going to Dorney Park and I can't go they want to take me to D&B's this year which would be awesome!