Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death City > Emilia/Anthony/Kai-chan's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Wanna post first? Or shall I?)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Sure)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito picks up the spoon with his entire fist around the stem. How did Mama say to hold it, again? He pouts at the spoon for a moment before grinning brightly back down as his chocolate ice cream. Without a care, he digs the spoon in and ends up with a tiny amount of ice cream on his spoon. All the same, he carefully puts the spoon in his mouth and sucks the ice cream off.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito, with a bit of chocolate ice cream already on his cheeks, glances from his mother down to his hand. With a big smile, he looks back up at his mother and laughs joyously. He returns his big-eyed gaze back down to his hand and how the spoon uncomfortably fits in his hand. "Mama, the other one," he tells her.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito shakes his head furiously, making the hood of his bunny onesie fly off. "No, Mama. Other," he whimpers. He clenches and unclenches his left hand, into a fist and out of a fist, repeatedly as if grabbing for the spoon. "Da left, Mama. This one."

(Sure)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito squeals when he sees Anthony walk into the room, grinning that big grin of his. He giggles and then turns back to his ice cream, which obviously is the priority. "Ice cream, ice cream, yummy chocolate ice cream," he sings to himself before taking another spoonful into his mouth.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito frowns when he is taken away from his ice cream, still clutching the spoon in his left hand. As his father swings him around, he smiles hugely and laughs joyously. "More, more!" he cries, swinging his arms and kicking his legs around.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito pouts again but the second he is set in front of his ice cream, he gets to eating it. He takes one small spoonful at a time, but finishes it in only a few minutes. It was luckily a smallish scoop. "Mama, Daddy, can we go? To dmma?" He looks at them over his shoulder.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Today?" Kaito asks, smiling excitedly. Chocolate ice cream covers his cheeks and even the tip of his nose, though his eating was precise and careful. "Go today! Go today! I wanna go today!" he cheers, swinging his legs in a more rapid pace as his excitement grows.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito shrieks out a high-pitched giggle and cheers happily. He is silenced by the napkin but still smiles all the same. "Go today, go today!!! We go to the dmmma!!!" he cheers happily. He claps his small hands together with excitement.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito pouts up at his father with those big eyes of his. "No bunny suit?" he whimpers, referring to his bunny onesie. "Why, Daddy? Oh! Carrot slippies!" He runs toward his bedroom and returns wearing his carrot-themed house slippers.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Then my kitty one?" Kaito asks innocently, obviously confused. They let him wear his onesies everywhere, so why not to the school? I don't have any slippies to go with my kitty suit! Tears well up in his big blue eyes and his bottom lip trembles and he thinks about having to wear real shoes, which hurt his feet. "Daaaddyyyyyy," he whimpers softly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "But I wanna be Kai," Kaito says softly, sniffling. He begins to hiccup as he tries desperately to hold back his tears. Unfortunately, seeing as he just woke up from his nap, it is practically impossible and the tears begin slipping down his cheeks. His sobs are cut off at random intervals thanks to his hiccups.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "D—huh—addy said I h—hup—ave to be Da—huh—ddy. I jus' wanna be K—huh—ai," Kaito sobs, his hiccups throwing off his words. He rubs at his eyes as the tears roll down his chubby little cheeks. "I wanna wear m-my b—huh—unny suit..." He wipes at his eyes with the sleeves of his precious bunny suit.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito, with a trembling bottom lip and continuing hiccups, looks up at Emilia through his large, glassy eyes. Instead of saying anything that the hiccups can constantly interrupt, he nods and sniffles, resting his head on her shoulder.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito sniffles again and slowly begins to calm down, his head still on Emilia's shoulder. His small hands clutch at her top, tight around fistfuls of fabric. Eventually, the hiccups cease and he looks up at Emilia with those teary eyes of his. "M-Mama? C-can I please wear th-this? Will Daddy be m-mad at me?" Tears well up in his eyes all over again at the thought of making his dad at him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito rubs at his eyes with the sleeves of his onesie and nods. "M'kay," he mumbles, sniffling lightly. Then, with bloodshot and newly tired eyes, he rests his head back down on Emilia's shoulder and plays with a few strands of her hair. "Can we still go to dmma?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito sniffles and then nods, continuing to rest against her. He is obviously not thinking of moving any time soon.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito nods, swinging his legs a bit while still clutching to Emilia with his hands. "Is Daddy coming too, Mama?" he asks softly, yawning hugely. "I wanna go, Mama... Daddy, too...."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito makes a small wheezing noise when he is shifted to the other shoulder, but then just settles in again and nods. "Okay," he mumbles.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Bu', Daddyyyy," Kaito calls, lifting his head. "Daddyyyy, we gots'a goooo!"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito smiles when he sees Anthony, but closes his eyes and allows himself to slump against Emilia.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito swings his feet around and then giggles softly when one of Emilia's hairs tickles the side of his neck. "Mama tickles!" he squeals happily, lifting his head. He begins braiding her hair.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito blinks at Emilia with his big eyes before saying the one word besides Mama and Daddy that he always gets correct. "A-ni-me," he tells her, breaking apart the syllables. With a big smile, he returns to braiding her hair, eyes suddenly focused and intelligent. "Go to the dmma, now?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito cheers, kicks his feet, and braids his mother's hair all at the same time. "Dmma! Dmma! Yay!"

(Can you post in their classroom?)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) When Kaito wakes at home, he is in his bed with something in his arm. He looks down at it and sees a needle in his arm hooked up to a drip. Unfortunately what he doesn't see are his parents, which are in the hall speaking with the doctor they called over. However, he does not know that they are simy outside the room and bursts into tears. "Daddy, Mama!" he wails, slowly sitting up despite his light-headedness.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I love how Anthony's go-to is chocolate ice cream)

Kaito's cries slowly lower down as his eyes focus on the ice cream. "Mama, c-can I have some? Please?" he asks, sniffling and wiping the tears from his cheeks. Suddenly an unfamiliar woman walks into the room and introduces herself as a doctor. "What's that?" he asks, eyes now curious. "I am here to make sure your ouchies go away, alright? Now, honey, would you please take a few big deep breaths for me?" she asks him. He blushes with shyness but nods and does as she asks. After non-stop deep breaths for about a whole minute, he sways a bit toward Emilia. That is when the doctor tells him to stop. "I just wanted to make sure of something... Alright, he can have some ice cream, but not too much, alright? Keep him in bed, constant rest, and no going outside. Someone needs to be with him 24/7 to make sure he doesn't black out randomly when walking somewhere. He can hurt himself severely if that happens. Alright, next, I took a blood sample, as you both know. We'll test that and I'll have the results back to you as soon as possible." Kaito looks up at the woman with wide eyes. "Oh my gosh, you took my red stuff?! Are you a vampire?!" he gasps. She chuckles and smiles at him, winking. "I'll be back when we have the results. If anything else happens with him, bring him to the hospital and ask for me, alright?" With that, she leaves. Kaito stares at his hands with wide eyes. "She took my red stuff," he mutters.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Whoops)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito blinks away the shock from his face and then looks up at Anthony. "But there's a poky in my arm," he says, pointing to where the needle is in his left arm. "And I wanna use my left to eat the ice cream.."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito takes the bite of ice cream into his mouth graciously, but just stares at the bowl after. "D-Daddy, it hurts my left arm...," he mumbles. "The pokey is hurting me..." He rubs his right eye with his right arm, sniffling softly and yawning hugely.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito's eyes widen as he is fed the ice cream but then giggles softly after swallowing. "Mama'll be mad if she sees. Mama likes to feed me, rem'bers?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito smiles and nods, then accepting the rest of the ice cream until his face suddenly goes pale again. "D-Daddy, I feel icky," he says softly.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito shakes his head but is fussed over anyway and simply accepts it. His mother won't think anything else of it, even if he tried to tell her. "Mama, I don' want anymore ice cream..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "But, Mama, I wanna stay awake," Kaito whimpers, eyes half-shut from exhaustion. "I wannnAAAAAAAHHHH..." His voice drags out at gets louder as he yawns hugely. "Be..be nice to Daddy.. Daddy was being nice... Mama, can we watch a movie? I wanna watch 'El Dorado'..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito pouts when Emilia sits beside the bed instead of lying beside him, but lies down himself and grabs his teddy bear. Hugging it close, he sticks his right thumb in his mouth, sucking on it while slowly falling asleep to the two main characters' fake battle between each other. By the line, "He tricked these sailors and took their money!" he is asleep.

(I know almost every line of that movie. 'You dare to impure my honor? He was the one who was cheating! Arrest him! He tricked these sailors and took their money!' 'Oh, now I'm the thief?' 'Yes' 'Take a look in the mirror, pal'

I should stop. Sorry)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito wakes a few hours later to chest pains. "M-Mama," he whimpers, hugging his teddy bear tighter. "Mama, my thumpy-thing hurts..."

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito begins to panic when his parent's panic, tears welling up in his eyes and running down his cheeks. "Maaama! Daaaddy!! I'm scared!" he sobs. "Make the thumpy stop huuurting!"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito whimpers when the needle is removed from his arm, his small body trembling. Since forever, he has been a pretty fragile child. He has always been very clumsy and trips over his own feet, or at least that's what Emilia and Anthony said it was. Unknowingly, his muscles would give out, causing him to fall. He has also always been one to get winded easily after running, and sometimes even walking long distances. These simple things are proving to be far more severe than they once thought.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Um, did you skip by accident? Because he is still in Emilia's arms and they are supposed to be running out of the house..)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Um, they'd be at a hospital, even after a time skip. He has a serious heart thing. Hold on, I have a screen shot of it.)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Friedreich Ataxia is the disease)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (It can also be passed genetically. As in the parents of either or both could have had it. It could be in the parents' genes and still not be 'activated' until the next generation.)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Yes, so it would have been one of each of the parents of Emilia and Anthony so both of them would have it, but it wouldn't affect them. And now it is affecting Kaito.)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito, having fallen asleep on the ride home, wakes up in Anthony's lap as he watches TV, Emilia making them some food. He slowly opens his big blue eyes, rubbing one as he climbs out of Anthony's lap and walks over to Emilia. "Mama...? Wha's for food?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Um... Did you not read my post...?)

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I'll hopefully have Kuro up tomorrow)

Kaito nods tiredly at what his mother says, stumbling awkwardly back to the couch. "Mama... Did the doctor say I was okay?" he asks tiredly, even though he had asked this repeatedly before getting into the car.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (He's not 'fine now' seeing as his body will continue to get weaker and weaker, but telling him that as a parent and him being only four is a good thing. Oh, and Kuro's face claim is Kuroh Yatogami)

Kaito nods tiredly at what his mother tells him, taking one of the pancakes, with no syrup, and beginning to nibble on it. He blows on it before eat small bite, getting melted chocolate all over his fingers.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "My toes tingle," Kaito mumbles around a mouthful of chocolate chip pancake. He wiggles is tiny toes, staring blankly at them. A bit of drugs from when the doctors had to calm him down from a sudden seizure behind those double-doors are still in his system, making his head a bit foggy. That is the reason for his extra-tired behavior.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kaito allows her to move him, but finds that his memory is a bit fuzzy. "Um... The nice nurse lady was trying to make me shush, 'cause I was yelling real loud for you guys... And...um... She took me into a room...? Then she got locked out... And nice lady doctor poked me with one of the pokeys... And then I woke up and we were walking away from the clean place, to the car..," he says in a slow, tired voice. "My thumpy was hurting a whole lot, but nice lady doctor fixed it.."

« previous 1