Promote Your Self-Published Book discussion

Happy to Review Your Books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Johnson | 7 comments Hello!
I would like to offer to read and review some of your books since I have some time this summer! I prefer paperback copies, but I will accept pdf files or word documents as well.

I prefer to read Fantasy, Adventure, Christian Fiction, Realistic Fiction, or Historical Fiction. No nonfiction please. If your book doesn't fit those genres, let me know a brief synopsis and I will decide if I will make an exception with that genre. I will only read books that would be considered G or PG rating so no graphic violence, excessive profanity, or sexual themes.

I will review honestly and post to Amazon and Goodreads. Just send me a private message or post here in the comments. Thanks!

message 2: by Dimpra (new)

Dimpra Kaleem (dimprakaleem) | 1 comments Hi, I would love you to review 'Yesterday's Dreams' My email is demaia42@gmail.com.
Thanks
DK

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Johnson | 7 comments Joahna wrote: "#NewRelease
#FREE #FREE #FREE until today!
#Grab your copy now while it’s free
#Reviews are highly appreciated

How It's Done by Julia Greene

The "Woman's Best Erotica" series has exactly what you..."

No thank you. I am not interested in those types of books.

message 4: by Mark (new)

Mark Bordner | 1 comments Carrie wrote: "Hello!
I would like to offer to read and review some of your books since I have some time this summer! I prefer paperback copies, but I will accept pdf files or word documents as well.

I prefer t..."

Good morning :) If you like, I'd be happy to mail an autographed copy of any of the episodes for my YA sci-fi series The Mighty First for an honest review. You can choose the one you'd prefer, just take a peek at my Goodreads page to get an idea of what they're about, and let me know. The pilot episode (Book 1) was represented by a publisher, but episodes 2,3, and 4 were self-pubbed through Amazon createspace.

-Mark Bordner

message 5: by Adam (new)

Adam Kelley | 1 comments I've got two books out.

You can get either one at www.quailsong.com and if you push the discount button it will let you pick a book to either get for free as an E-book or at a discount as a paper-back. There are samples there too.

"Rain" is realistic science fiction set on a terraformed Earth-like Mars. It follows the relationship of a couple across about 50 years. There's no profanity. Some people die, but nothing gory. Married people have relationships and there is some tension, but no graphic descriptions. I think you will like it.

"Three tales by the Bay" is realistic literary fiction. The first story is set among the Bohemians in San Francisco and Carmel in 1907 and closely tracks the life of Norah May French. The second tale is set in a post catastrophe, isolated San Francisco in the near future. The third tale is in a small town near San Francisco about 200 years from now. There is no profanity (people swear but your told that, you don't hear the words), there is significant violence but the few details given are meant to depict the awfulness of it rather than glory in gore. Being San Francisco, there are a lot of people behaving badly sexually, but as with the violence the descriptions are sparse and for emotional impact rather than spectacle or titillation. It would probably fit within your standards, but it's not a light read and may not be what your looking for over the summer.

I hope you will enjoy one of my books.

message 6: by Bhanu (new)

Bhanu Prakash | 2 comments Hi Carrie,

I wrote a bunch of stories while growing up. I'm hitting thirty now. When I heard about self publishing, I decided to take the leap and publish one of the stories. It's available on smashwords this month for free with the title "Terror at Midnight" by Anolit M. Your insightful review could go a long way in ensuring sales for this title. It won't take up much of your time as it's a short story set to introduce the characters for a longer title which I haven't finished yet.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

The book is also available on Amazon Kindle.

Thanks,
Bhanu

message 7: by Richie (new)

Richie Meneses | 2 comments I have a fantasy/scifi novelette about a wizard trying to find his identity.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/http://www.l...