Christian Indie Authors discussion

Happy to Review for You

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Johnson | 11 comments Hello!
I would like to offer to read and review some of your books since I have some time this summer! I prefer paperback copies, but I will accept pdf files or word documents as well.

I prefer to read Fantasy, Adventure, Christian Fiction, Realistic Fiction, or Historical Fiction. No nonfiction please. If your book doesn't fit those genres, let me know a brief synopsis and I will decide if I will make an exception with that genre. I will only read books that would be considered G or PG rating so no graphic violence, excessive profanity, or sexual themes.

I will review honestly and post to Amazon and Goodreads. Just send me a private message or post here in the comments. Thanks!

message 2: by Katheryn (new)

Katheryn Haddad (katherynmaddoxhaddad) | 8 comments Carrie wrote: "Hello!
I would like to offer to read and review some of your books since I have some time this summer! I prefer paperback copies, but I will accept pdf files or word documents as well.

I prefer t..."

Carrie, I have three biblical historical novels you might be interested in reading -- LAZARUS: THE SAMARITAN, PAUL: THE UNSTOPPABLE, LUKE: SLAVE & PHYSICIAN. You can see them on my website at inspirationsbykatheryn under the series "Intrepid Men of God". My email is haddad1940@yahoo.com. If you prefer paper back, I can send them to you. They are a little long - all between 450 and 550 pages, so the postage may be a little high. But, if that is what you prefer, let me know. Again, my email is haddad1940@yahoo.com

message 3: by Don (new)

Don Kean (drdonckeanext) | 1 comments I would be interested in having you do a review of my book "I Didn't Sign Up For This". It is a Historical/Christian/Romance/Fiction set during the American Civil War. There is no sex or profanity. There are some graphic depictions of war violence as well as a scene from a civil war field hospital. I did not place graphic scenes of this nature in the narrative for pure shock value but to communicate to the reader the devastating effects they had on the mind of the central character. It is a 363 page book that has several subplots including the war, angelic encounters, and a pure southern romance. For more info go to www.Facebook.com/IDidntsignup and authorpage.co/donckean/ also see https://www.prlog.org/12557491-kentuc.... My email is drdonckeanext@yahoo.com. I can send you a paperback copy if you prefer or preferably a word document or PDF. Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you.

message 4: by Jonita (new)

Jonita Mullins | 2 comments Carrie,
I would welcome a review of my Christian historical fiction, Look Unto the Fields. Set in the early 1820s, it tells the true-to-life story of Clarissa Johnson, the first schoolteacher in what would become Oklahoma (Arkansas Territory at the time). I can provide a pdf or word document. My contact info is on my webpage okieheritage.com. Thank you!

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol Keen | 1 comments Carrie wrote: "Hello!

I prefer t..."

Hi Carrie!
Thanks for writing! Email me at carolkeenauthor@gmail.com
so we can get you set up with some review copies.
Blessings! Carol :)

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Cahill (dcahill) | 1 comments Hi Carrie, I'd love to send you my book, Sapphire Secrets, for an honest review. Sapphire Secrets It's contemporary Christian set in Seattle. I can send you a paperback; you can email me at dawn@dawnvcahill.com with your address, & I'll get it sent!
Thanks!

message 7: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Johnson | 11 comments Dawn wrote: "Hi Carrie, I'd love to send you my book, Sapphire Secrets, for an honest review. Sapphire Secrets It's contemporary Christian set in Seattle. I can send you a paperback; you can ema..."

I actually have a copy of Sapphire Secrets and I am currently reading it so I will happily do a review when I am finished. Thanks!

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon McDermott | 1 comments Carrie wrote: "Hello!

I prefer t..."

Hi, Carrie. I would be happy to send you a review copy of The Valley of Decision, a Christian fantasy novel. Information concerning the book is, of course, available here on Goodreads, with even more on my site.

If you would like to receive a copy, e-mail me your address at info@shannonmcdermott.com.

Thank you!

- Shannon McDermott

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Victoria | 3 comments Hi - I'm late to the party but would love to see if you had time to read/review my debut Christian snowglobe theme novella "War of the Heart".

When a vintage snow globe sends Boston dress designer Louise Martin and British B&B owner George Walker back in time to London, December 1940, they race against the clock to reconcile a feud between their families and solve a 75-year-old mystery. As Louise relies on George for guidance, friendship then love, will the future he envisions strangle her own dreams? Will their relationship survive generations of mistrust, the Blitz and the possibility of being stranded in wartime 1940, never to return to their former lives? #Christianromance #timetravel
Pen Name: Jenna Victoria

I have a .pdf to send as soon as you let me know :-)

message 10: by Cecily (new)

Cecily Wolfe | 1 comments Hi Carrie,

Are you interested in romance? My Christian historical romance, Throne of Grace, is free (ecopy only) until its release date (October 25). Let me know if you'd be interested and I'll be happy to send it your way.

thanks very much - ceci