The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) The Dream Thieves discussion

Anyone else thinking that the first book was better?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nur (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nur Well, at least, I did.

AgCl yep, the second was ok, i thought the 3 and 4 were kinda meh...

message 3: by Nur (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nur Morgane wrote: "Thought exactly the same. Book 2 didn't feel close enough to the Glendower quest. Or to Blue. (But there were so so many cars...) And I didn't really the development between Blue and Gansey. Well. ..."

I feel the same. I liked the 1st and the 3rd book thoroughly but I can not say the same thing about boks 2&4

message 4: by Nur (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nur Morgane wrote: "I'm still not sure if I'm gonna read the next books – The Dream Thieves really stopped me from doing so, although I was so happy after book 1..."

If you liked the 1st one then I think you will like Blue Lily too.

Mariah Well actually yes. When I first bought the series I had heard the best about the dream thieves, but I didnt like it that much and it dissapointed me. However I was determined to finish the series whatsoever

Peachy I actually really liked it! But that's because I fell in love with Ronan in the first book so I reaaally wanted to read more about him. I was very happy when I realised that the second book would be more focussed on him. But I do understand where you're coming from, it's not really about Blue or the Glendower quest. If that's what you wanted to read, Dream Thieves is not what would satisfy your needs. I guess it's sortof a side story maybe.

Wilder My favorites were actually 2 and 3! I thought they were better organized, whereas 1 and 4 tripped up a little in my eyes. But I loved them all and read them with alacrity.