The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Soulion > Castle Hyrax

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 2898 comments Mod
Alkia flew into the grand castle that was his home swooping low so that Rose could take in all the sights as the touched down in the courtyard. "Rose welcome to Castle Hyrax, my home."

message 3: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Whoa.." She was holding onto your neck and saw it all, her eyes wide with all of it. "Its really pretty." She grinned and saw a garden. "Mama use to grow flowers. They were blue and red. And bugs liked to smell them, like me."

message 4: by Eoraptor (new)

"I'm glad you like, as it's your home as well now," the white dragon said with a smile as he looked at the flowers with, "Those are called fire orchids, they're native to the planet Travon and are my mother's favorite flower."

message 5: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "You have a mama too?'' As you landed she hopped of the ground and walked over and picked on of them up, she put i tin her hair and grin. "I am fire Rose." She put her hands on her hips and looked proudly.

message 6: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, though she's probably sleeping right now as she's got my new sibling in her tummy and that makes her very tired," Alkia explained as he laughed when she put a flower in her hair and called herself a fire Rose. "That you are my little fire rose."

message 7: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I am." She sat back down on ALkia's lap and saw the pool next to the garden. "Is that where other dragon kids at?" SHe looked up at him, her head hitting your chest.

message 8: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, my friend Keahi should be over here with some of his younger siblings if you want to go over and meet them,"Alkia said as he held his partner close and ran his hand through her hair.

message 9: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Ok. I will meet Keahi." She stood and pecked his check then wobbily ran over to the pool to see who all these peolpe were.

message 10: by Eoraptor (new)

"Great then wait up," Alkia said as her an after Rose to make sure she didn't fall, until they reached the pool where four raptor like creature were wrestling in the water. The youngest hearing the pair running over ran over with a happy chirp at the prospect of new playmates.

message 11: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) She yelped. "Lizard!" She quickly ran behind your leg, you have learned she is scared of reptiles. "I-i dont wanna go in the pool Mr. Alkia..." Her ears perked up as she waited to be taken back.

message 12: by Eoraptor (new)

"Rellsx Rose, this s just Chirper, Keahi's little brother. I know he looks scary, but he he actually really nice for an Eos," Alkia na surged Rose as scratched the hatchling on the head as he chirped happily.

message 13: by Eoraptor (new)

((Charles))

message 14: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "H-hi Chirper." She slowly, and shakily pets it on as the head, "Where is other dragon kids like me?" She looked at him and let her arm go. "Ones that aren't big lizard."

message 15: by Eoraptor (new)

"There you see nothing to afraid of, though you shouldn't call them big lizards they don't like it that much when they're old enough to talk," Alkia said with a smile as he watched the young Eos just eat up the attention. "As for children like you, we I don't see any foxes, but I do see Kiba has brought his brothers and the youngest Toboe is around your age. How about you and Chirper go and see if he's willing to play."

message 16: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Ok.." She walked with the lizard until they found others and went swimming. She soon liked Chirper (AND ONLY CHIRPER)) and was laughing and swimming with the rest of them, she had set her dolls next to your legs before running out.

message 17: by Eoraptor (new)

Alkia watched os the pair ran off to play with the others though he could see that the pair never left each other's side and was glad to see that the two were becoming fast friends. In work such as this one needed loyal friends and the Eos were as loyal as they came. So after assuring her safety he went over a laid in a nearby hot spring with hi s friends Keahi and Loena. Who were in the middle of a heated debate over how Leona lost her temper with a rebel leader and cost them a mission.

message 18: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((OOOOHHH FUCK))

message 19: by Eoraptor (new)

((What?))

message 20: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((uh..wrong person..whoops..hehe))

message 21: by Eoraptor (new)

((It's alright your turn.))

message 22: by Eoraptor (new)

((Charles))

message 23: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (Im a tired old soul, chill man))

She swam around and around the big dinosaur and her new friends and saw Mr. Alkia go to two others and they seemed made she made shure no one was looking and sneaked over and hid behind a wall to see what it was about.

message 24: by Eoraptor (new)

((Sorry :)!

Alkia eventually grew bored of hearing his friends bickering like an old married couple. So after spotting a familar pair of fox ears peaking from behind the the wall he got up with a yawn pretended not to notice and flew around the pool.

message 25: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) She giggled and saw the two others still fighting and saw her dragon friend flew off so she followed him, almost falling one time trying to get up steps. She breathed heavily and saw him high in the sky.

message 26: by Eoraptor (new)

Seeing that his little Rose was following him, Alkia flew up behind her and in a flash scooped the child up and proceeded to relentlessly tickle her and blow blow into her stomach, with I triumphant. "I got you!"

message 27: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) She started to laugh like a banshee. "HAHAHA..St-st...hehehehe..stop!" SHe smiled as she saw herself off the ground and was wiggling.

message 28: by Eoraptor (new)

"Stop why should I stop," He asked with a goof grin plastered on his face as he landed gentle on the steps sigh the fox girl still in his arms.

message 29: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "It tickles.." She crossed her arms and tried to sit down with a huff, but couldn't so she just sat there, an obviously fake angry face on. "That was not nice, you scared me."

message 30: by Eoraptor (new)

"Really, I couldn't tell, but if you were so scared why were you laughing," Alkia smirked, knowing that she was trying to be angry with him but failing measurably.

message 31: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Because you were tickling me!" She hit his arm. She growled a little and saw her dinosaur friend coming up. "Chirper is back." She wiggled out her arm and pointed at him.

message 32: by Eoraptor (last edited Jun 09, 2016 11:52AM) (new)

"Oh it all makes sense now, but weren't you afraid of him just a few minutes ago and now he's your best friend," Alkia teased her as he ruffled her hair chuckling.

message 33: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Well he dosen't bite me, the older one did." She frowned as esacped his clutches and ran towards Chirper, Giving him a small hug.

message 34: by Eoraptor (new)

"One of them did why didn't you tell me," Alkia said looking worried as he knew the the Eos had a venomous bite and while wasn't one of the handful of things that could kill immortal. She was going to be hating life within an hour if he didn't get her to a healer fast. So he quickly picked up both children and ran over to Leona and Keahi.

message 35: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "It didn't hurt..His teeth were green. That's yucky." She stuck out her tounge. "What's wrong?"

message 36: by Eoraptor (new)

"Rose, while Chirper would never hurt you, when eos bite that green stuff can make you real sick, but don't worry I'll get my friend Leona who can make you all better," Alkia said before running over to get Leona.

message 37: by Eoraptor (new)

((Charles where are you?))

message 38: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (Dead)

message 39: by Eoraptor (new)

((Charles it's so good to have you back. Now I hope you can forgive us for skipping you in the village.))

message 40: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((No worries, I had a surprise break (Groundede))

message 41: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Chirper!! Why didnt you tell me they do's that.." She lookes at him and begans to cry. "I do wanna be sick.." She covers her eyes with her hands

message 42: by Eoraptor (new)

"I'm sorry, I should've told you about that. The Eos are for most part a nice people like Chirper here, but they can hurt you, so if you ever hear one growl or raise their tail spike, you need to stay clear. Luckily I have the antidote right here so all you have to do is take a sip and you'll be just fine," Alkia replied as he handed her a vail of. fire flower juice.

message 43: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Its red.." She said as she drank it. "Like my pretty flower." She got off him and looked up at you. "Is your momma nice?"

message 44: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes this juice is made from the flowers your wearing," Alkia said as he relax knowing that everything was okay. "Yes, my mom's really nice, she's just tired right now as she's got a baby in her belly."

Chirper hearing what had happened and feeling guilty for what his brother did cautiously approached the little fox girl and said in a harsh underused voice. "Sorry, still friend?"

message 45: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) She umped a little hearing her lizard friend speak and nodded. "UH-hun still friends." She gave him a hug and a peek on the cheek and wiped her mouth. "Ew..your slimy."

message 46: by Eoraptor (new)

"Me, not slimy. Me scales shiny," Chirper replied though he happily returned the huge and if his kind had the ability to blush, he would've when his friend gave him a peck on the check. Alkia smiled as watched the friends embrace, though he made a mental note of Chirper's reaction, just in case it grew into something more.

message 47: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "They can be both." She said firmly as she ran back with her lizard friend to the pool to swim with all the new peolpe. You saw in the sky a ship flew by, one that was fimilar to Leona, but It didn't stop. It was going back to treatis. Rose set her flower down carefully on the edge of the pool and jumped in.

message 48: by Eoraptor (new)

Alkia smiled at the pair as he took off after then and jumped into water with a loud splash. Looking up he saw the ship fly by and wondered what was that ship doing on Soulion.

message 49: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) After about an hour, She came back without her flower and rubbing her eyes. "I dont wanna play no more." She says as she crawls on to your lap.

message 50: by Eoraptor (new)

"Alrighty then, say go bye to Chirper then I'll take you inside where you can have a nice long bath then go to bed with a nice story," Alkia replied as he gently rub her back.

« previous 1 3