Firequill Book Club discussion

Charlotte's Web
This topic is about Charlotte's Web
Virtual Book Tours

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments I would love to do your virtual book tour. I can do very good on the pricing and have my own graphic artist who can design your cover too! I do tours, blitzes and cover reveals. So email me if you want information and prices at

Kldescopiz4@aol.com

I hope to hear from you. I am a small company as of now so I can give you individual attention.

message 2: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 44 comments I'll definitely add you to mine. I'm a freak when it comes to virtual tours.

Do you have a site yet.

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Boyer (rscottboyer) | 10 comments Sounds very interesting, Mollydee. What's the name of your book tour company? I'm also curious exactly what services/features are offered as part of your tours, blitzes and cover reveals. Perhaps you could post more details?

message 4: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments Adrienne wrote: "I'll definitely add you to mine. I'm a freak when it comes to virtual tours.

Do you have a site yet."

That is funny. I am in the process of putting the site up. But the name of the company is "Mismatched Bookend Tours" and that refers to my popular blog "Mismatched Bookends" I see below someone else is interested so I will post more information for you or if you want me to mail it to you I can do that too. Thank you for your interest. I am very experienced at doing these tours. Hope to talk to you soon.

message 5: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments R. wrote: "Sounds very interesting, Mollydee. What's the name of your book tour company? I'm also curious exactly what services/features are offered as part of your tours, blitzes and cover reveals. Perhaps y..."

Hi. The name of my tour company is "Mismatched Bookend Tours" which refers back to my popular blog "Mismatched Bookends". I am going to get my information together and post it for everyone who is interested. Quickly I do offer tours, blitzes, and cover reveals. In some cases we can do your book cover. My prices are very reasonable and I am experienced at this I have been doing it for other companies for a long time. I will be putting up my website with all the information soon. Thank you for inquiring.

message 6: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments I forgot to add, I mentioned my blog but did not give the link..

http://Mismatched Bookends.Blogspot.com.

I get 800-1,000 views a day and everyone so far loves it. I have been blogging over six months now. I am up for a blogger of the month award here on this site in the Firequill group. You can vote for me here if you like my blog. I could use the boost :)

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

I will be posting the details soon about my tour company. Thank you again for your interest

message 7: by April (new)

April I'm interested!!! :D But I don't have much money to buy anything...

message 8: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments April wrote: "I'm interested!!! :D But I don't have much money to buy anything..."

email me and I will talk to you about it. I am sure we can work something out. I would love to help you out. Our prices are much less than companies I have been looking at and working with and from a friend who has used a company, it is very inexpensive. Trust me I am not rich. Not to mention I love to do this so it is a pleasure. I want to cater to the authors and make it easy for them.

message 9: by April (new)

April YYAYYYY I'll email you from your mintchocolate email :) thank you mollydee :)

message 10: by Mollydee (new)

Mollydee | 33 comments April wrote: "YYAYYYY I'll email you from your mintchocolate email :) thank you mollydee :)"

You got it. Ask anyone I am friends with...I am a very nice person and I am an RN. It is in my nature to help people. Plus I really believe in helping newer authors get their book out there. And yes you can email me at that address.

message 11: by April (new)

April okay just did like 10 mins ago :)

message 12: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 259 comments Mod
Hi Molly, please send me prices of your tours to Firequill@firequillpublishing.com.

I use a lot of virtual tours to get my authors novels out there and I'm looking for prices.

Thanks,
Erika

message 13: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 259 comments Mod
Mollydee wrote: "April wrote: "I'm interested!!! :D But I don't have much money to buy anything..."

email me and I will talk to you about it. I am sure we can work something out. I would love to help you out. Our ..."

Sorry Molly It's Firequill@firequillpublishers.com not publishing.