RP: Dragons of Arenia discussion

General > Open Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 3: by Adeline (new)

Adeline Anybody want to RP? I have Luna

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Alright, I'll join. It DOES look interesting..

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 158 comments Mod
Now I have to get back to work on my project. Sigh..

OH NO, oh GOD NOOOOOOOOO

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Now, on a toooootaly unrelated note, HAVE SOME HOMEWORK MEMES!

It is funny, but I bet me and thousands of others all over the world are like this...

except I don't usually procastinate o3o

xD that is me

Except usually I don't start an assignment really late..unless I forgot..which happens

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) I am leaving for China today...
Goodbai friends! I will be visiting goodreads, but if ur in the U.S. we have a 12 hour difference in time.
Stay beastie!

~Wafflez

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) What?? AWESOMENESS LUCKY PERSON!!!

message 13: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, The Powerful God(dess) of Time (last edited Aug 04, 2016 08:05AM) (new)

Wafflez ~Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense~ wrote: "I am leaving for China today...
Goodbai friends! I will be visiting goodreads, but if ur in the U.S. we have a 12 hour difference in time.
Stay beastie!

~Wafflez"

OH, my gawd Wafflez!
Have fun!
We have a 12 hour time difference...urg

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Hellooo

@Wafflez will you show us pics?

message 18: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, The Powerful God(dess) of Time (last edited Aug 06, 2016 06:00AM) (new)

Of CHINA, of course! Don't be stupid, who would wanna see you..

LOL. Just kidding, it's up to you if you want to show us urself ;D

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) OMG I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE STORE AND I BOUGHT A WHOLE PACKAGE OF AWESOME WAFFLEZ!!!!!
^-^ *Hyperventilates*

Oh um tho idk how to get photos into goodreads.

The way I always used to do it:
If you have an email, then attach the pictures (from your phone, if you have one) to an email, then save it as a draft, then log on to a computer and open up your email, then boom! You have your pictures.

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Ok eh but China does have a whole lot of dust fog or whatever dats called. I can barely see da blue skies :P anywayz, it's like 28 degreez outside so I wouldn't bother going outside. Too hot, I'm used to the climate of Poland.

LOL! I think it's called smog :p

And when you said 28 degrees I was thinking Fahrenheit for a minute there LOL

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) lol!
OMG I AM BACK! 1 WEEK WIDOUT INTERNET...
I DIED...
*is ghost*
I have lots of work in my new school, so Imma be updating, but not that often

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) HELLO WAFFLEZ HOW IS YOOOOUUUUU

Hey!
Mmk

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) Hai! I'm super stressed right now... THE SCHOOL HAS AT LEAST 3 HOURS OF HOMEWORK AND I HAVE A TON OF OTHER THINGS TO DO AFTER SCHOOL!!! WHAAAAAAA!!!!

Sorry about my ranting, I feel better when I share it. You don't have to care a bit :)

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) AAAHHHH! THAT IS NOT GOOOOOD! I hate how school makes me hates it when I really want to love it with over homework.

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Of cooouuuurse I care! You are my friend. And even if you weren't I would still care because the issue of schooling everywhere is one of my 'rant a lot because it's not good' topics

Wafflez ~In my world, there is only night and the harshness of day. The darkness stirs and awakens imaginations.~ (wisebooklover) *Hugs Em super tight*
Thanks
*wipes eyes*
I feel better now, the stress is off a tiny bit

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) :D Glad I could be of service!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

*bursts in room* HI PEOPLES!!!! Maple is here!!!!!!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) HELLO MAPLLEEEEEEEE!!!

Kc is leaving :(

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) WHAT NO WHYYYYY?

Has anyone seen Allu?

message 40: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 29 comments Hey guys.

message 41: by Jade (new)

Jade | 5 comments Heyyy! Thx for the invite Kam

message 42: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 29 comments Yus

Hey! Welcome :D

message 44: by Jade (new)

Jade | 5 comments Heyy

message 45: by Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~, The Powerful God(dess) of Time (last edited Nov 22, 2016 09:40AM) (new)

Hi! ^_^

message 46: by Jade (new)

Jade | 5 comments Wassup?

Nothin much, except I have to go really quick, brb

message 48: by Jade (new)

Jade | 5 comments Kk

Alright I'm back, that took longer than I expected. I had to wrangle an injured hen so yea..

message 50: by Jade (new)

Jade | 5 comments It's ok

« previous 1