✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Floral & Madison

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Hey got any ideas?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments I have some ideas if you're willing to hear them.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Okay so I have

Zombie Apocalypse

Personal assistant x Boss

Just a girl x mafia leader

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Right okay is this spider man or something? I'm just completely confused

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Okay thank you okay you want to create characters or just jump right in?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Okay will you please post first?

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Jewels was walking down the hall with her friends. Books pressed to her chest. Her brown hair bouncing up and down as she walked. She was laughing at a joke that her friend said. She walked by Peter and looked at him. "Nice outfit Parker." She laughs.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments She shakes her head. "This is when normal people leave extra clothes in their locker if they have to come to school in their costume."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Jewels smiles. "Right okay. See you around Parker." She waves and walks away with her group.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Jewels was sitting in her class writing down notes.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Jewels looks up and smiles shaking her head. The poor boy.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments Jewels stands up and walks up to the teacher asking to leave to the guidance councilor.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments She made it down to the office and stayed there for the rest of the class period.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments The guidance councilor sighed. "Jewels you have to talk about it. Keeping emotions hidden from people and locked up inside is unhealthy." She sighs.

Jewels shakes her head. "I don't like talking about it. It makes me feel like I'm reliving all over again." She says.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments "Look I know what happened to your mother and brother sucks. And you blame yourself for it but don't. It's not worth it."

Jewels shakes her head. "But it is my fault. Shouldn't have been fighting with my brother the way I was. I got to live and they're gone."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments After a while she walks out of the office and made her way to her locker.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments She walked passed him to study hall. She had a free period.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 824 comments She was sitting at a table reading a nice book. She enjoyed the science.