Reader's Paradise discussion

Twenty Four Days
This topic is about Twenty Four Days
Author's Corner > Pleae review my first novel(Romance) available for free this coming saturday and sunday

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sreehari (new)

Sreehari Sreehari | 11 comments My first novel twenty four days is available on amazon. It is a tale of deep romance. But it also delas with engineering, friendship and families. Here's a short description
"Twenty Four Days expressed simply is the story of Software Engineer Deepak who fights depression at not being able to achieve his ambition of working as a Mechanical Engineer despite a hard earned graduation in the subject, falling in love with a girl for the first time in his life. But unlike other very common love stories, Deepak doesn't exchange messages, gifts or doesn't even end up talking with the girl of his dreams. So is this a never before seen form of true love or is this just a crazy obsession of a boy towards a very beautiful girl? Unfortunately for him, Deepak gets the answer only towards the end of his twenty four days. "

My novel is available for free this coming saturday and sunday( June 11th and 12 th). Here I' am attaching the link https://www.amazon.in/Twenty-Four-Day...

I can also give a personal copy in pdf or word format to anyone who is interested.Please let me know, Thank you

message 2: by Dr. (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dr. Abin | 159 comments Sreehari wrote: "My first novel twenty four days is available on amazon. It is a tale of deep romance. But it also delas with engineering, friendship and families. Here's a short description
"Twenty Four Days expre..."

Of course, it will be downloaded and read, and about mine I'll definitely let you know.

message 3: by Sreehari (new)

Sreehari Sreehari | 11 comments Dr. wrote: "Sreehari wrote: "My first novel twenty four days is available on amazon. It is a tale of deep romance. But it also delas with engineering, friendship and families. Here's a short description
"Twent..."

Thank you Abin