If Tomorrow Comes (Tracy Whitney, #1) If Tomorrow Comes question

All Sidney Sheldon's Novels
Dineen Oliver Dineen Jun 08, 2016 02:36AM
Does anyone feel like there could never be another writer that truly leaves you at the edge of the cliff at the end of a chapter and force you to read more? Will there be another writer with amazing talent like Sheldon?

Melina (last edited Oct 03, 2017 12:46PM ) Oct 03, 2017 12:45PM   0 votes
Dineen wrote: "Does anyone feel like there could never be another writer that truly leaves you at the edge of the cliff at the end of a chapter and force you to read more? Will there be another writer with amazin..."

Sidney sheldon is irreplacable!!!! I dun think thea ll b another him and it does make me sad in a way that i wont be able to experience more of his work

Garfield (last edited Oct 03, 2017 06:46PM ) Jun 16, 2016 09:11PM   0 votes
Sidney Sheldon is the best to leave me at the edge of my seat....in his older novels like: If Tomorrow Comes, Rage of Angels, The sands of Time, Bloodline....the last set he wrote were kind of bland

Cathy And I don't think the writing style was the same. I was somewhat disappointed. ...more
Oct 18, 2016 08:55AM · flag

There is no comparison of Sidney; especially I love his novel if tomorrow comes. He was the master of portraying intelligent girls' roles attractively.

Dineen wrote: "Does anyone feel like there could never be another writer that truly leaves you at the edge of the cliff at the end of a chapter and force you to read more? Will there be another writer with amazin..."

Yes, I think so. I have read some suspense thrillers in the past but there is just something different with how Sidney Sheldon's mind works out this stories. He truly is the one and only Master Storyteller.

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't even read that many suspense novels but something about Sidney Sheldon's work always captures my attention.

Cathy My feelings exactly. No one else has his style of writing. I especially liked how his book were so well researched. When he took you someplace you wer ...more
Oct 18, 2016 08:54AM · flag

Sidney Sheldon was like an addiction ...could not help but finish all the books he ever wrote. Loved the female protagonists in his books. The wit, intelligence and guts of the girls be it Tracy Whitney or Jennifer Parker was brilliant to read.