What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's novel about teenage girl with superpowers of strength and speed. Has green and pink suit. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Kois | 5 comments This is a series of books for about 6th-8th grade level. The girl has superpowers of strength and speed. Her hair is brown and long pony take. And her costume is green and pink cargo pants and a cape. I can't remember much more but they were made in the early 2000s and had pictures in them. Thanks!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4844 comments Were the pictures on every page? Was it more of a graphic novel?
Time period/location story takes place?
What country were you in when you read this book?
What sort of things did the girl accomplish with her super powers?

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Kois | 5 comments The book was like a novel for a younger age so there were pictures every chapter but not every page. Otherwise there was just writing on the pages. It took place in the present time as far as I could tell. I read this book in the United States in the mid 2000s. Each book the girl would go on different adventures kind of like a Junie B Jones or something in that manner. I know she fought crime. It usually wasn't like a huge saving the world thing because she was just a young super hero. I think her grandpa was a superhero too? I can't really remember the content more than that.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 08, 2016 08:11PM) (new)

Kris | 32230 comments Mod
Kristen wrote: "...Her hair is brown and long pony take. And her costume is green and pink cargo pants and a cape..."

Can you describe the style of the pictures - realistic/cartoony/cute, simple/detailed, painted watercolors/bold graphics, sunny/dark/muted colors?

Along with fighting crime, did she solve mysteries? Can you give a few examples?

message 6: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Kois | 5 comments Yes that is it! Thank you so much!

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32230 comments Mod
Great! Glad we could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Caped 6th Grader: Happy Birthday, Hero! (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Zoe Quinn (other topics)