Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Brooke & Emily (:

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments Woohooo what ideas you got?

message 2: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hey! Mm, I haven't got anything off the top of my head, but I can probably come up with something? What are you into? Realistic, fantasy, modern, historic? What are some of your favourite genres/topics?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments I lovern modern, realistic romance :D action with spies and military homecomings are good, forbidden /unlikely romances are good, maybe a catfish inspired rp, anything unique?

Just no dystopian futuristic, no zombies, vampires, or supernaturals... maybe mild fantasy, like a dude discovers a beached mermaid and brings her into normal life (but not something thats like completely revolved around the mermaids and their life and everyones a mermaid etc you feel me)

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I feel you, that all sounds super solid to me. Was there anything in particular that you were wanting to do?

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments Nope, not really, excpet for the broader topics i mentioned above .-. I havent had any good ideas lately, i feel like ive used them all up or the ones i have left are too boring for others lol wby

message 6: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments okay, no, that's cool! I have a few ideas, but are you feeling like something light and fluffy or dark and filled with angst??

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments A mix??? Like theres gotta be cuteness in a relationship obvi but maybe a dark background?? Ill be gone tobight and all tomorrow but ill be on and off today

message 8: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments okiii I'll post my ideas! gimme a sec!

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments I FREAKING LOVE NUMBER 3 ITS CUTE and 4 is good too :) i dont want to do doubles, primarily because i get confused and then it just becomes alot in one rp

Ill be leaving soon, but we can plan out the logistics so you can plan your character while im gone today and tomorrow

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Okay! Number three sounds good to me! C: Do you have any initial ideas about the character you want? Guy or girl? Rich or poor? And where should they live?

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments I honestly dont mind it, i feel like it would be understandable for a rich girl whos smart to do it for extra credit in some area like la or ny, and then ghe guy to be the opposite. Since its your idea, which would you prefer? :) i can roll with either

message 12: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments mmm, i'm kinda thinking it might be fun to be the burnout guy from a small town somewhere. so i'll be that character. maybe my guy is from canada or something? i'd say to have it in another country, but i don't know much about cultures other than american/canadian.

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments How about england?? Might be fairly easy? I can also have her be in a different country like france if youd like!

message 14: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments ooh, okay, i could probably do england! sounds good me C:

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments Ok i have alot of rps to catch up on, but ill start to make a character soon :)

message 16: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments sounds good! same here C:

message 17: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments oh, do we want detailed or simple characters??

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments As nuch as youd like! Mine are generally simple and i bullet point stuff like history and personality!

(view spoiler)

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments OH YEAH did ee decide what age??

message 20: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments probably eighteen, as they're just about to graduate?

message 21: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments Ok! What time of the year shoulfwe set this in? Maybe March so its like a three month extra credit project basically?

And what country did you decide? :D

message 22: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments that sounds perfect to me C:

and i'm thinking i'll do it somewhere in the UK C:

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments

[ Nᴀᴍᴇ﹕ ] Camila Natalie Belmonte
[ Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹕ ] female
[ Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ﹕ ] heterosexual
[ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs﹕ ] single

[ Aɢᴇ﹕ ] 17
[ Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ﹕ ] July 8th

[ Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ﹕ ]

(view spoiler)
[ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 5'9
[ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 126 lbs

[ Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ﹕ ] Karyta Santos

[ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ﹕ ]
》sharp-witted / clever
》chic /fashionable
》admirable
》respectable
》endearing
》lovely
》Spanish temper

[ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ﹕ ]
》Born to parents Sofia and Hector Belmonte in New York City. Only child; parents are very successful immigrants
》Mother is a popular stylist with own salon, participates in NYFW and other fashioned events.
》Father is an investor and a real estate business owner.
》Camila was raised in a loving home, well provided for. Although her parents were often busy, they never forgot her, and tried to involve their daughter as much as possible.
》Attends prestigious private school in New York with children of some of the rich and famous. Well adored for her personality and taste in clothing
》Excells academically and has no problem with school or friends, steady and stable lifestyle
》Picked up the pen pal exchange program for fun, to add to her cultural experiences and hopefully find someone interesting to talk to.

message 24: by Brooke (last edited Jun 14, 2016 06:24PM) (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments DESMOND (Dez; Dezzy) ANSEL
dude
[eighteen / male / straight]
[likes ☛ skateboarding, hanging with mates, visiting London
[dislikes ☛ strawberries, school, authority figures
[strengthes ☛ clever with excuses, sneaky, street smart
[weaknesses ☛ his mum and siblings, lemon biscuits, listening

[notables]
• lives in Basildon, just 33 minutes from London by train
• lives with a single mother and is the youngest child [Linnea(19), Parker(20)]. His siblings still live at home.
• is failing school, morbidly, because he hardly attends
•is a bit of a trouble maker, and is always doing something that could be classified as vandalism
•is taking the pen pal exchange program to get his A-Levels

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments OMG HES SO CUTE AND HIS PERSONALITY IS SPOT ON <3 <3 ughh wonderful job *heart eyes* would you like to start us off or you prefer me to?

message 26: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Awwwe, thank you <33333 I adore your character as well, I can't wait to get this going C: Do you mind starting?

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments Ill have to start tomorrow :D thank youuu!!

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments OH YEAH WHATS HIS NAME?? XD hahau do you know the name of his face claim so i can stalk this guys face??

message 29: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments omg I'm so dumb, I totally forgot to add his name ahahah just a sec i'll add it now. and unfortunately i do not :C he seems to be a one of a kind

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments DESMOND THATS SO CUTE!! ok i can find him i have master stalking skills xD send me the link to the original photo and ill see what i cam find bc hes so cute and i just ugh

message 31: by Emily (last edited Jun 14, 2016 06:28PM) (new)

Emily | 41 comments Camila sat in her desk, her legs crossed neatly one over the other, with her hands resting on top of her binder. It was only five minutes in to their literature class on a Thursday afternoon, and her teacher, Mrs. Sadanaga, had announced a "big" extra credit assignment. Not that Camila needed it, of course. With a flying grade of a 97% in the class, she was well above the average scores in the room and would not need to participate in the activity. However, seeing as a majority of her friends in the class were, she was inclined to join in on the supposedly exciting extra credit. The Spanish girl's gaze wandered outside the window of their four story school in New York City, her mind distracted by the faint sound of traffic below and construction across the street on an office building.

"Sweetie, will you help me pass these out? You guys, raise your hand if you want to do this extra credit. It's not mandatory, but I think it'll be something everyone enjoys." The teacher plopped a stack of small envelopes on Camila's desk, taking the other half of the stack for herself to distribute to the right half of the classroom. Most everyone had raised their hands because of the rumored high point value of the project, and curiosity as the students whispered back and forth about what the envelopes would contain. Dusting her navy blue and white school uniform straight and tugging her black windbreaker jacket back over her arms, Camila obliged with a polite smile in handing out envelopes. From what she could tell, there wasn't much inside them.

Once she was seated again, the portly middle aged woman seated herself on her desk, reading her planner silently before clapping her hands in animated excitement. "Okay! Hey, Hunter, don't open them yet please- Alright! So as I said before, this assignment will require three months, up until finals week, of your participation, and you will not have classtime to do this... but, you are permitted to opt out at anytime. You lucky ladies and gentlemen," Mrs. Sadanaga paused, getting up to snatch a whiteboard marker, "you guys will be writing pen pals." A collective groan, particularly from the boys, arose; hushed discussion whispered around the classroom, until the teacher flashed one of her notorious looks at the troublemakers to be quiet.

Camila listened courteously to the rest of the instructions, finding that the three month letter writing exchange with two letters a week, would be fantastic. Their correspondence would then be analyzed and at the end of the year, they could choose to present a brief presentation of their pen pal, his or her lifestyle, pictures, and excerpts of their experiences as opposed to writing the three anticipated essays for the final exam. Naturally, the glamour of meeting someone new from across the seas was more appealing, and even captured the "popular" types's cooperation. "Well, go ahead and open your envelopes, you'll find a little biography card and their picture, and then if you're still interested, you'll do something similar to send back over... feel free to swap or hand in your envelope if you think this isn't for you." Camila wasn't paying attention to what her teacher was saying, not needing the obvious to be spelled out to her.

Her well manicured fingers eagerly tore at the paper until a single card slipped out, followed by a matte gloss 4x6 print of a handsome, if not disheveled, young man against a white background. Camila's first response was to giggle, the portrait held between delicately between her fingers. With a curly mop of hair and a goofy smile, he seemed interesting to talk to, perhaps not someone she would normally associate with on a regular basis had he attended her school. Around the classroom, her fellow student waved their photographs around, either mocking or admiring their pen pal, while Camila quietly began to read through the young man's biography card. It had the meaningless things, like favorite color, favorite animal, foods, etcetera; half of the blanks hadn't even been filled. His handwriting was messy and rushed, but she didn't expect perfect penmanship from a boy.

There wasn't much time to decipher his cryptic writing, because her English teacher was already passing out similar bio cards and summoning them by alphabetical last name to have their pictures taken by the whiteboard. Naturally, as a Belmonte, she was first. "What do you think, Camila? Is this a good idea?" Mrs Sadanaga, equipped with a small digital camera, consulted her star student and teacher pet for advice. "I think it's absolutely great! It would be good for some of these kids to get a dose of culture and get into handwritten letters, instead of zoning out in front of screens," Camila admitted, rolling an eye towards a particular cluster known for their oblivious behavior. Smiling, Camila tried not to blink at the sound of the shutter. "Good?" With a nod of approval at Camila's photo, she sat back down to fill out the little oddities on her card for a remainder of the period. She couldn't help but glance at his picture every once in a while, wondering what kind of individual Desmond would turn out to be.

(view spoiler)

message 32: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments http://weheartit.com/entry/86273780/v...
^hopefully you find him ahaha i just found it on weheartit

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments I COULDNT FIND HIM but like i found a ton of links to cute curly haired guys and im ded >.< it really intrigues me i must find him

Ill search more let me leave this here bc its one of my leads ehehe

http://pin.it/uDpjhz_

message 34: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments [that guy o.o <3]

“This is naff,” Libby said for the millionth time since they’d received their envelopes from Mr. Cartwright, who now walked round the room listening to the gormless chatter of his students. “I mean, look at this slag.” She regarded the photo for a moment before she flipped the small square around so Desmond could take a look, stretching her arm out across the table. He leaned forward for a peek, and took in the shining blonde hair, the bright blue eyes, the pink t-shirt, the wide, flawless smile. The true definition of an American girl.

“She’s lovely,” Desmond replied, leaning back in his seat. Libby scoffed at him, and told him he was seeing through his willy, which he wouldn’t entirely disagree to. Her pen pal was definitely a catch, though his eyes drifted down to the photo that lay face up on the table next to his hand. His was certainly more… interesting. Not so generic. From her card, she seemed like a keener, and he felt like a right prat for hardly putting in any sort of effort. He’d been ready to stuff this whole thing, but then had been informed about his third class ranking when it came to his grades. He and Mum had gotten into a bit of a row about them, and she’d told him that he’d better do whatever he could to make them up.

“Stop being so awful,” Nina, who was sitting beside Dez, was regarding her pen pal’s card with a thoughtful expression. She tucked a strand of choppy black hair behind her ear. “You bloody well know you won’t pass your A-levels. You need all the help you can get.”

“But you got a bloke! At least you can get a bit fruity with him, maybe send him a photo of your knockers.” Libby picked up the card with the pretty handwriting and scowled. “What I am supposed to say to her? She fancies ballet. And makeup.”

“Pack it in, Libby.” Nina turned to Dez, who was regarding the photo of a girl with tanned skin, and long, curled hair. She wore a friendly enough smile, and though Desmond wasn’t keen on carrying on with this project, it was an easy way to boost his marks before the A-Levels. The only things he knew about Americans was that they all had perfect teeth, and ate way too much nosh. “Who’ve you got there, Dezzy?” She leaned over to have a look. “Ooh, she’s a dish.”

“What? Lemme see.” Libby hopped up and nicked the picture straight from his hand. “She’s very tidy. Definitely better than my daft cow. You wanna switch?”

“Nah.” Dez reached back over the table and pinched the picture back before reclining into his seat. He gazed at the empty spot next to Libby, where Rich had been last. He’d gone out to smoke a spliff, and had been gone for a long time now. He hadn’t even opened up his envelope, so Libby, naturally, after following his gaze, helped herself.

Hello Desmond, it's lovely to meet you! I hope to learn lots about England, it's one of the few cities I have yet to visit. Looking forward to making your acquaintance and getting to know you through our letters!

Camila N. Belmonte

“I reckon she’s Mexican,” Libby said nonchalantly as she tore into Rich’s envelope, her chipped black fingernails digging into the crisp, clean paper.

Nina leaned over again for a better look, biting the her bottom red lip. “I’d say Puerto Rican.”

“Brazillian,” said another voice, and Dez turned around to see Rich returning through the door. His eyes were a tad bloodshot and drooped about halfway closed. Luckily, his hair was long enough and covered his face to a certain degree. He walked around the table, and slumped back into his chair. Pushing his hair out of his face with a lazy hand, he peered at the table in front of him, his expression shifting into one of a wrinkled brow and suddenly more alert eyes. “Where’s my envelope?” He patted the surface as if it had turned invisible.

“You reek, mate.” Libby wrinkled her nose as she chucked the torn envelope back at Rich. His eyes widened, and he reached out to catch it, but his movements were too slow, and it tumbled to the floor.

“You’re such a…” he groaned, the rest of his insult becoming inaudible as he was forced to push his chair out, bend over, and then retrieve it.

Dez felt a bit like an arse for hardly filling out his little card. He’d filled in his name, and some senseless things he didn’t really care for, like a favourite colour, and maybe he’d penciled in four of the ten. And he’d gotten so used to never writing out anything under a category labeled “Other”, so when he came to that section, he left it blank as well.

“Okay, stop your yakking!” Mr. Cartwright clapped his hands together a few times to get the class’s attention. The majority of the class quieted down, but of course, Dustin, this bloke over in the corner, just kept on going. “Dustin, if you don’t shut your gob, you can get out of my class. Your choice.” Mr. C waited with his hands on his hips, and when it was clear that Dustin had stuffed it, he went on. “So, you’ve been given these specific young men and women based on who you were given to over in America. You’re going to be required to write two letters a week and—yes?”

Dez twisted around to see who raised their hand. It was a mousy girl with blue eye shadow. “Will our letters even reach them that quickly?”

“We’re sending them through the program, so the mail is regarded as a priority. They’ll reach your pen pal within a two days.”

“What if my letter gets nicked?” Another guy in a baseball cap asked.

Mr. Cartwright sighed, and leaned against the corner of his desk. “You’re letter is not going to get nicked, Travis, as I said before, it is being sent through the program—”

“Can’t we just e-mail them?” Travis asked. “It’s instant.” His comment incited a rush of giggles from the other side of the room, and Mr. C raised a hand to his forehead, momentarily closing his eyes.

“The point of this program is to get you twats off the screens, and to actually write a letter with these nifty tools called a pen and paper. Is that sorted for you, Travis?” The class giggles again, and Mr. C looks right pleased with himself. “Okay, so no e-mail, no nicking letters, and please, please be respectful to your pen pals, please? I know you may not fancy who you got, but these are easy marks, mates. Easy marks!

message 35: by Emily (new)

Emily | 41 comments (view spoiler)

message 36: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments (view spoiler)

message 37: by Emily (new)

message 38: by Emily (new)

message 39: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments (view spoiler)