What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Historical romance, green cover w/woman bareback facing away, wed twice secretly

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connie (new)

Connie | 2 comments I am trying to find a book that I saw twitter. All I know about it is that it is a historical romance. The cover is green with a woman with her back bared facing away from the camera. The synopsis was something like she was wed twice secretly and now the male character has fallen for her and is trying to find out her secrets. Can anyone help?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37832 comments Mod
Connie, I added some details to your header to get more people looking at it. A lot of people don't read threads that just say "Unsolved."

When did you see it on Twitter?

message 3: by Connie (new)

Connie | 2 comments I saw it on Twitter May 7. But I have a lot of libraries I follow so it may not be a new book. I just briefly read the synopsis and was going to go back and write down the information but couldnt find it when I went back. Thanks for all your help.

message 4: by Beebs (last edited May 09, 2014 09:57AM) (new)

Beebs (yvond) | 113 comments Have you checked out this list Connie? New HR releases for January to June, it might be on there. Good luck :)

https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/3...

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Connie - there is no need to create a new thread - I deleted your duplicate thread.

If anyone is having trouble finding their old(er) posts, one way to do it is to find one post by you, mouseover your name, then a tiny text box will pop up with a link to your comment history.

message 6: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1040 comments I recently read Blood Royal by Vanora Bennett which sort of resembles the cover and synopsis you mentioned if not exactly.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3) by Sarah MacLean ?

Is the woman wearing clothing, or is all her visible skin bared?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2) by Courtney Milan ?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Connie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 11: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Connie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.