Making Connections discussion

Lost in Wonderland (The Twisted and the Brave, #1)
This topic is about Lost in Wonderland
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4374. - LOST IN WONDERLAND (The Twisted and the Brave Book 1) by Nicky Peacock

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Lost in Wonderland (The Twisted and the Brave Book 1) by Nicky Peacock Nicky Peacock

Genre: YA, urban fantasy, thrillers, supernatural, folklore

Lost in Wonderland (The Twisted and the Brave Book 1)

Book Description:

Monsters, serial killers, and imaginary friends—being a Wonderlander can be murder...

Once upon a time, Kayla was lost. Then she found Wonderland, but not the one you know. Run by ex-government agents and funded by an eccentric Silicon Valley billionaire, this Wonderland is the name of a collective of highly trained vigilantes who hunt serial killers. Now Kayla, aka Mouse, works tirelessly alongside her fellow Wonderlanders, Rabbit and Cheshire, baiting dangerous murderers. But even her extensive training hasn’t prepared her for the return of her older brother…

Shilo has spent most of his life in an insane asylum, convinced his mother was abducted by a sinister Alaskan monster who lures the lost away to feast upon their flesh. And now he’s certain that his sister is in the same monster’s crosshairs. But if Shilo is going to save what’s left of his family, he’ll have to convince his sister that maybe, just maybe, we’re all a little mad.

Be one of the first 30 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Hazel West | 16 comments Sounds interesting!

Name: Hazel
Email: sirwilliamssquire@gmail.com
Format: PDF

Medavis66 | 94 comments I'm interested in this - sounds a little different.
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com
epub

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent in all requests

Medavis66 | 94 comments My review is up at Goodreads and pending on Amazon. Thanks for a fun twist on a beloved children's story.
:-) Elaine

message 6: by Nicky (new) - added it

Nicky Peacock (nickypeacock-author) | 2 comments Thank you, Elaine. I'm glad you liked it :) Nicx

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Michelle | 6 comments I am very interested!
Kayla Sanders
Kayla.sanders215@yahoo.com
ePub please :)

Mackenzie (keyboardscoffee) This sounds so exciting!!
Mackenzie Thornton
hello@keyboardsandcoffee.com
Mobi please! :)

message 9: by Tana (new)

sent in your requests Kayla and Mackenzie

message 10: by Nikki (new)

Nikki LeClair (vivian_brooks) | 3 comments sounds amazing!
Nikki LeClair
nicole.skalij@gmail.com
mobi. please

message 11: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Marin (tiffers919) my email is taintertot74@gmail.com. i'd love to read and review your book!

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in both of your requests

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lost in Wonderland (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicky Peacock (other topics)