Obssessed With Harry Potter discussion

General > Request to Harry Potter fans for help - Harry Potter 30 seconds cards

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Kirk-Cohen (laurenkc) | 8 comments I am trying to make a set of Harry Potter 30 seconds cards, but in order to get enough cards I need 2400 words/phrases, and I only have 833. Any suggestions? I've done all of the obvious ones, so please only really hard ones, and only from the books. If you could suggest a whole category that I haven't done, that would be great - eg. members of the DA, Ministry of Magic Departments, Spells, Potions, etc. (Done all of those.) Really small things that are only mentioned once or twice would be great; e.g. Euan Abercrombie, who was sorted into Griffindor in 5th year (done that one, but things of that order of difficulty).
Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wig (elizabethwig) Eloise Midgen.
Hepzibah Smith and Hokey
Categories: random objects used as Portkeys, Horcruxes, Hermione's books, species of Magical Creatures (including different types of dragons), spells, potion ingredients, potion names. Wizarding sweets, Bertie Bott bean flavors (Alas! Earwax!) and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes products. Brands of brooms.

Hope this helps!

Minigrangercrafter | 1 comments Dont know if you want quotes but if you do here are 2 of my favorite ones:

1.Dont worry we'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat.
2.Back in our first year when we were young innocent carefree
(both are by Fred/George Weasley)
If you want names Michael Corner from the DA and Colin's brother Dennis Creevy